2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Here's a look at 16 from behind the green.

PGA-National-REsort-Champion_Hole_No._16.jpg

Center of that green is your friend for sure. It's a tough second shot with the wind up

Over/Under on how many tee balls find the range off the Champ's first tee? Let's set it at 5.

Water left, range right. If this is one fairway you want to hit, this won't be a bad one. I'll take the under. Have faith in THP.

That was before i saw that the range was right if that's the case driver all day long, i miss left and only left.

Using Tapatalk

There's room on the left. A lake, but it's way out there. Just aim down the treeline on the right. It's actually not a driver hole if you don't want it to be. Not too long and an elevated tee.

DSC00942-L.jpg

I don't think I'll find the range or the water.. I should be ok

Right. Way right. I've seen people out there searching among the hundreds of balls lol.

Im too lazy to even go look for it. #Breakfastball

We played that deep tucked Sunday pin with Keith. From the tips too. I made par but it was scary. ?

I don't think I'll find the range or the water.. I should be ok

Going with thew safe play of topping it? Or as ward calls it...a stinger

We played that deep tucked Sunday pin with Keith. From the tips too. I made par but it was scary.

Oh I will be hitting the stinger. That's the one that goes 20 yards or so right?

We played that deep tucked Sunday pin with Keith. From the tips too. I made par but it was scary.

A "lil stinger" for Lil Tiger.

We played that deep tucked Sunday pin with Keith. From the tips too. I made par but it was scary. 

My first putt on that green still stings.

JB: "Give me a good line Hawk"

*ball rolls back down that big a$$ hill*

Hawk: "Dammit"

Sorry to know that someone had to cancel out already but I have sent my deposit and am anxiously awaiting my confirmation from GG. See Y'all at The Bear Trap.

Randy!!!!

So 200 posts a month? Sweet.

In this thread specifically? There are quite a few well on their way to that hahaha!

Randy!!!!

In this thread specifically? There are quite a few well on their way to that hahaha!

I need to up my game, sir.

My first putt on that green still stings.

JB: "Give me a good line Hawk"

*ball rolls back down that big a$$ hill*

Hawk: "Dammit"

That was hysterical.

There's room on the left. A lake, but it's way out there. Just aim down the treeline on the right. It's actually not a driver hole if you don't want it to be. Not too long and an elevated tee.

DSC00942-L.jpg

no one needs to worry (about #1)....you could land a plane on that fairway

Ill be driver on every non par3 hole. On the first hole i wont reach the range or the water, put me down for a 100yd worm burner

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ill be driver on every non par3 hole. On the first hole i wont reach the range or the water, put me down for a 100yd worm burner

I have a feeling the Bear Trap will have something to say about that thought process.

I have a feeling the Bear Trap will have something to say about that thought process.

I hit the ball so short i have no choice if i want to make it to the fairway.

Right. Way right. I've seen people out there searching among the hundreds of balls lol.

I was gonna say. It must be a massive slice.

I'm taking 2 extra clubs on that approach shot. No doubt it will be into a nasty wind.

No range on 1 for me...210 bomb down fairway lol

Back