Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Who else going to indy got in the championship? I got in the champioship but im still bringing my A game to indy in hopes of winning it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Who else going to indy got in the championship? I got in the champioship but im still bringing my A game to indy in hopes of winning it.

I need myself and my partner to bring our A+++++++++ game if I'm making it to the championship. But I was already planning on bringing my best anyway :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I want to play well and meake the waiting list come through for someone!

I am....

I am as well. But, I'm still focused on winning at Indy and Ocean City.

I am as well. But, I'm still focused on winning at Indy and Ocean City.
Couldn't have said it any better myself Ken.

I'm not counting but my computer is....
yva9e3ur.jpg

And on another note..... Who's played this course already? What are the rough, greens and bunkers like?

Yep, I'm ready. I really miss everyone.

Has that been announced yet for the tee times?
I need myself and my partner to bring our A+++++++++ game if I'm making it to the championship. But I was already planning on bringing my best anyway :)

Will not be probably until that week, thats when most events are released.

Will not be probably until that week, thats when most events are released.

Figured just was checking. Didn't want to #coersit and miss out on some info.

We wait until about 40 minutes before the event to announce it.

Oh ok, thanks JB for that info LOL/ Ill take that as a gimme
We wait until about 40 minutes before the event to announce it.

HAHAHA that is true, and I learned my lessoned. Sorry :((( Next time we play if that is allowed ill give you 10 foot gimme's
You have to give them to take them. :angel:

Yep, I'm ready. I really miss everyone.

QFT, playing with THPers is so special. I think back I haven't seen you since we met in Des Moines. Freaking IOWA!!!

QFT, playing with THPers is so special. I think back I haven't seen you since we met in Des Moines. Freaking IOWA!!!

He's still got that permanent grin on his face. You'll recognize that instantly.

Edit: It's what makes him so damned lovable. Lol.

Wow. Were down to just 15 days away from this.....

Wow. Were down to just 15 days away from this.....

I'm actually driving up on the 24th, so another week for me!! I'll be able to hang out with some family and friends and maybe check out some old school Indy sites I haven't seen in a while. I usually end up at home during the holidays and it's cold and gross so this should be much more fun.

And teeing off Friday afternoon will cap of day 13 of 14 nicely!

Ya I can't wait to be in Indy. 40 of us together is going to be absolutely awesome

Philly,
If you win, are you headed to PGA National?

man i hope the weather is ok for this. there has been some huge slow moving rain so far this spring across the midwest.

Weather talk?
2 weeks out?

Only OhioTopians would start that.

Back