The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hear the song Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, I think of a great night with two wonderful friends. At a time when I needed nights like that. I will call them Snookie and HayMan. Thank you two, one special night.

Man that was a great time, who woulda though Branson could be that fun? Other than all of us of course.

I crack up every time I hear Jesse's Girl now too. Good times.

Man that was a great time, who woulda though Branson could be that fun? Other than all of us of course.

I crack up every time I hear Jesse's Girl now too. Good times.

Hayman, get out of my head. This is playing now.

apy9y7ub.jpg

Hayman, get out of my head. This is playing now.

apy9y7ub.jpg

That is freaking awesome, its on my Spotify playlist, every time it comes on I just crack up. That was a freaking blast.

If you could combine those songs with glow in the dark mini golf, perfection.

There are just not enough hours in a day like today.
Tomorrow I have to leave my house at about 4:30am for a flight to California.
I have to pack my golf travel bag and regular bag.
Finish loading media onto tablet.
Finish proposal outlines and content outlines for each meeting (12-14)
Head to the range for Ultimate Club Testing this morning
Have dinner with my parents (came to town for a day for something else) tonight.
And of course, do all the other duties that come with normal life around the house.
Its just one of those days and I fear I will not get enough of it finished.

Oh how I know those days JB, all ya can do is get done as much as possible and enjoy the day as you do.

I bought something off the bay at a ridiculously low price. I paid. I got confirmations. Later I got an email from eBay saying the seller's account had been hacked and to watch for certain hacker activity. The listing (seller was offering more than one item) was taken down. I have no idea if the transaction is valid and the item is to be delivered or if I should be looking for a refund instead of the item.

Playing a 2 day tourney today, today's tee time is at 1:30pm and supposed to be 106* today, had my wisdom teeth out a couple days ago, will be interesting in the heat on pain pills lol.

I could so do yoga if I didn't feel like a pervert doing so.

Lower back pain, YouTube yoga, feel much better.

How the hell does this work? I ordered a wedge and some balls and in the shipping they send it to champaign Illinois the shipping distributor. Well that's a hour an half away. Then they ship it to Missouri from there. If I knew that I would have gone and pick it up there.
ha8umu8y.jpg

The Official Banter Away Thread

How the hell does this work? I ordered a wedge and some balls and in the shipping they send it to champaign Illinois the shipping distributor. Well that's a hour an half away. Then they ship it to Missouri from there. If I knew that I would have gone and pick it up there.
ha8umu8y.jpg

That's how FedEx smart post works. I have ordered stuff from NC And KY and they get shipped to Atlanta and then back up to TN. ends up taking 5-7 days. They drop it off at the post office for delivery so it takes longer but costs less somehow.

Anytime I can avoid "smart" post...I do.

That's how FedEx smart post works. I have ordered stuff from NC And KY and they get shipped to Atlanta and then back up to TN. ends up taking 5-7 days. They drop it off at the post office for delivery so it takes longer but costs less somehow.

Anytime I can avoid "smart" post...I do.

But I just don't understand why they couldn't send it to Peoria after champaign. Guess next time I'll pay more for UPS.

Posting from the sky as I am on my way to San Diego with as quick stop I'm Phoenix. So tired from the early start is not a good recipe when you need to adjust to west coast time.

Posting from the sky as I am on my way to San Diego with as quick stop I'm Phoenix. So tired from the early start is not a good recipe when you need to adjust to west coast time.

I've found that a good balance of coffee and beer help with the adjustment

So Alex at Cleveland/Srixon said you guys would be stopping by?! Would you like me to proof your notes/plans for them??!! You know, just in case! He-He!!

While I know you guys are tight now, I would venture to think we have it under control. Stopping by huh? Guess they don't include everybody....haha

Hope you get out of phoenix fast. Going to be a hot one today.

Tap Tap Taparoo

While I know you guys are tight now, I would venture to think we have it under control. Stopping by huh? Guess they don't include everybody....haha

Ha-Ha...tight. I guess you can count our 30 minutes together tight then. No, sadly he would not give anything up about your trip. I guess I'll have to find out the good old fashion way. Was worth a try. Enjoy your trip and have fun.

From the course yesterday: My co-worker and friend, who doesn't play much golf at all, left his bag about 20 yards in front of me. His bag is really small so the clubs stick out the top more than usual. The bag was upright, attached to a rented pull cart. Now this friend has a set of clubs that are like 20 years old and he added a 1990's Big Bertha driver. Anyway, I pulled a hybrid and hit. I caught the ball thin. The ball never got higher than about 4' off the ground. It hit the shaft of his BB driver flush, cleanly breaking the club. My ball ricocheted out of bounds and the BB head with part of the shaft still attached flew through the air. Unbelievable. I happen to own a 1990's era Big Bertha driver. I'll be bringing it to the office tomorrow to give it to its new owner.

Read something somewhere and made me think of a certain forum member, so the following is for you ol buddy

:act-up::banana::blob::eyepoke::golf2::hello::wavey::friends:

Read something somewhere and made me think of a certain forum member, so the following is for you ol buddy

:act-up::banana::blob::eyepoke::golf2::hello::wavey::friends:

I wonder who that forum member would be? :bananadance::blob::clapp::golf::guitar::golf2::thumb::smile-big:

I'm not much of a cook, I have a very limited repoitare, but I grill a damn good burger.

I never really thought about the time adjustment till I went to Hawaii last week, and it was horrible. As I type this my body is still screwed up and we have been back for five days.

I never really thought about the time adjustment till I went to Hawaii last week, and it was horrible. As I type this my body is still screwed up and we have been back for five days.

That sequence of words does not compute! :alien:

I feel for you woody, Hawaii is a nightmare! Oh, how I sympathize with you.... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back