THP Store Items Coming Soon

Dang it! I'll be out at lunch. Hopefully there's some left around an hour afterwards, or hopefully I have decent enough cell service, which is unlikely.

Calendar reminder set! In all day meetings but hopefully I'll be able to sneak it in without anyone noticing. :D

Today is the day. Hopefully I get no surprises at work.

I'm aiming to log in for a towel!!

Just got the store set up, so all I have to do is hit publish at 1pm EST. : )

As a reminder, the towels will be limited to 1 color per person, meaning a total of 2 towels max per person. Someone can get 1 green and 1 black, but not 2 green and 2 black, or even 2 green and 1 black. Make sense?

Don't worry though, if we sell out of the towels we will order more (assuming everyone likes them once received). We have plenty of the water bottles and collapsible bottle/pouches, so there is no limit to how many of those you can order. I don't foresee us running out of either of those for a while.

As a reminder, the towels will be limited to 1 color per person, meaning a total of 2 towels max per person. Someone can get 1 green and 1 black, but not 2 green and 2 black, or even 2 green and 1 black. Make sense?

Don't worry though, if we sell out of the towels we will order more (assuming everyone likes them once received). We have plenty of the water bottles and collapsible bottle/pouches, so there is no limit to how many of those you can order. I don't foresee us running out of either of those for a while.

I like this. Those towels are gonna be hot commodities I believe.

This might be a total and utter skim but is there pricing info somewhere? Doesnt really matter as I will be purchasing everything..haha just curious

Man all those things are sweet, especially those towels.

Hoping I can get my order in at 1pm, meeting with the Accountants this afternoon, but hoping the wifi pulls through for me.

This might be a total and utter skim but is there pricing info somewhere? Doesnt really matter as I will be purchasing everything..haha just curious

My magic 8 ball tells me you should start reading with page 1, post 1 and there you shall find your answer.

My magic 8 ball tells me you should start reading with page 1, post 1 and there you shall find your answer.

I will have to check when I get to a PC. Not showing on Tapatalk. Thanks!

I will have to check when I get to a PC. Not showing on Tapatalk. Thanks!

Really? It shows on mine. Anyway

Towel - 16.99
Water bottle - 12.99
Drink Pouch - 7.99

The green towel and the collapsible water bottle will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

Tick Tock goes the clock and I've got money to drop!

JM

Does the water bottle fit into a standard clicgear cup holder?

just hit the button...you know you want to... :)

Tick Tock goes the clock and I've got money to drop!

JM

You don't have to wait until 1pm, I can help you with that problem right now. :wink:

This has probably been answered before, and if so I apologize, but is there any chance of the Epoch THP Golf tees making a come back?

I would love to the divot tool come back, unless someone has an extra one laying around.

This has probably been answered before, and if so I apologize, but is there any chance of the Epoch THP Golf tees making a come back?

Says in the Future THP Item Suggestion thread that they are making their way back.

I'm on vacation with the family and it looks like I'll be ordering from under the umbrella at the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on vacation with the family and it looks like I'll be ordering from under the umbrella at the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sounds awful haha

Back