The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Just studied the roommate list. Looking forward to meeting and rooming with jholl2277. See a lot of awesome guys that I met at HHI I am looking forward to seeing again. Several other guys I have interacted with on the forum and through PMs that I can't wait to meet. This event can't get here soon enough!!!

So you got the short straw!!

Looking forward to meeting you!

So you got the short straw!!

Looking forward to meeting you!

I feel fortunate to be rooming with somebody with local Tennessee knowledge!

At least I won't be the only one. Lol

Normally we would be the "Odd Couple" you as Ricky, me in slacks and wingtips but there's humidity involved so shorts it is.

I'm looking forward to meeting new THP'rs and catching up with those I know.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Normally we would be the "Odd Couple" you as Ricky, me in slacks and wingtips but there's humidity involved so shorts it is.

I'm looking forward to meeting new THP'rs and catching up with those I know.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Amen sir, amen

We are "in the hole". Less than a month out, really looking forward to this one.

Heck yeah!!! Can't wait for this, especially to help out with my flatstick.
We are "in the hole". Less than a month out, really looking forward to this one.

3 straight weekends of quality golf coming up for me, book-ended by 2 THP events. Closing with the Extravaganza is going to be like having my cake and eating it, too.

Whose ready for this???

Yea considering I missed the indy one after totalling my suv on the way

I believe this is the next THP official event correct?

Besides me asking you about bringing my seemore and Cleveland putter what else did you hear about this?
This was talked about a fair bit tonight... aaaaaaand I cannot wait!!!!

Been looking forward to this for a loooooong time! Resting up my left arm so hopefully it will function for rounds on two straight days. Regardless, does not affect my putting.

Besides me asking you about bringing my seemore and Cleveland putter what else did you hear about this?

I heard that SeeMore is very excited about the event and it doesn't surprise me. They've been awesome in this thread with teasers

I heard that SeeMore is very excited about the event and it doesn't surprise me. They've been awesome in this thread with teasers

That's awesome man. Can't wait to get my putting game looked at and helped down there. It's going to be awesome down there.

Putting has not been great for me this year and this event can't get here fast enough. I'm excited to see what SeeMore has in store for us.

I am like you afw, I find myself thinking about this trip more and more as my putting has been spotty at best this year. I know SeeMore will be helping all of us a ton and they will be top notch all the way.

It seems like this event is forever in the making. I know it will be well worth it.

I too, am ready and waiting for this one! It's time for some serious putting knowledge.

JM

It seems like this event is forever in the making. I know it will be well worth it.

It has seemed to last forever. I am stoked it is only 2 weeks away!

I mentioned it to my wife yesterday and she said she had forgotten all about this one. I promise I have not forgotten.

SeeMore is next on my THP event radar and I am EXCITED!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back