#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Good looking SWAG 3BD!

I will probably get mine when I get back in town. Going to Houston right after work.

That is just awesome! Still pains me that I can't go!!!!

I wish I could be out there taking pics of you guys. This is going to fun for you. I expect tons of pics and maybe even a few vines.

Awesome swag and enjoy it next week. I was actually thinking about this one yesterday as I knew it was coming up. Phil was excited about this one last week.

I'd like to snag me one of those pin flags. Is the Colonial a Friday through Monday event with it being Memorial Day?

Some Adams swag for the Colonial next week...
5a6eveju.jpg

Thanks again Adams golf

You got the PM I sent with the info on wearing those clothes to the tourney right?

It just got REAL!

What's the itinerary for the week for you all?

What's the itinerary for the week for you all?

We meet Adams at the gate at 9am and hang out with them for the morning then have lunch with them. We also get to go inside their equipment trailer while they are working on equipment for their players. That's all I know right now. We will be posting while we are there.

Some Adams swag for the Colonial next week...
5a6eveju.jpg

Thanks again Adams golf

Keep waiting for them make a hat with that same logo that is on the shirt available to the public.

Keep waiting for them make a hat with that same logo that is on the shirt available to the public.

That would be pretty sweet! I would wear it all the time.

That would be pretty sweet! I would wear it all the time.

Me too, makes me really want one whenever I see Garrigus wearing it.
Actually emailed Adams Golf to ask when it would be available to the public and they said currently, it was just available for the Tour Pros, couldn't give me a date.

We meet Adams at the gate at 9am and hang out with them for the morning then have lunch with them. We also get to go inside their equipment trailer while they are working on equipment for their players. That's all I know right now. We will be posting while we are there.

Amazing. I can't wait to follow along.

Looking forward to the updates from the Colonial. Super jealous of you guys right now!

Colonial tomorrow! Cant wait!

What's on the itinerary for you? Or is it a surprise?

All I know for now is we are meeting at the gate at 9, checking out the tour van and lunch. Dont really know a whole lot more. We'll find out tomorrow. Im sure Adams will show us a good time!

I can't believe it's already time for you guys to do this. Can't wait to follow along, and sure you'll have a blast!

Look forward to hearing, and seeing what Adams has in store for you guys. Wish James was able to make it. Would loved to have seen him get to enjoy this.

All I know for now is we are meeting at the gate at 9, checking out the tour van and lunch. Dont really know a whole lot more. We'll find out tomorrow. Im sure Adams will show us a good time!

Ill be there by 9 so hit me up when you guys get done.

I can't wait to follow along!

Have fun tomorrow guys. I'm excited for you. Can't wait to hear about the experience.

Have a blast guys....should be lots of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back