What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
74 with 3 birdies...not the best ball striking days but first round out with new AMP Cell Pro's, so still a work in progress.

74 with 3 birdies...not the best ball striking days but first round out with new AMP Cell Pro's, so still a work in progress.

Swap..? :alien:

CF691C1F-1DAF-4AE2-9F2B-3ED074901B25.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]good day on a long tight / bunkered / tree lines / water course.. A bear from the backs

Shot a 52 at a goat track outside of town. 16 putts, but my iron play was atrocious. Only hit 2 FIR as well. Found a new instructor, so that was a bonus for today.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

46/43-89. Wasted one of the best driving days of my life. Hit 11/14 fairways and 2 of my misses I had unobstructed approach shots. Problem was I had 13 chunked/fat shots. I think after a while it became mental. I've never had something like that happen to me before and I was as frustrated as I've ever been playing golf. Seemed like every hole was a great drive, chunked 2nd, wedge onto green, 2 putt bogey. To add to my frustration I was burning edges with my par putts all round. I need to figure out my iron play because I had an "ah-ha" moment with my driver yesterday and it continued today. Hoping to get out tomorrow if the weather allows.

Ho hum 41 with a double and two penalty strokes

Played in the ladies invitational at Monroe Golf & Country Club today and shot 84 (45,39). I was pleased to play as well as I did considering I've played very little this year. I even took home 3rd place gross in the first flight and won a nice prize.

Nice round Kelly. I see you're almost back to tournament form. That's good scoring on Monroe CC my friend.

66D62FC8-9689-4C2E-88AC-4C2DF9A3EA61.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]now this is narrow 465 par 4 with a 80 yard marsh Infront of the green . Just close eyes and hit .. Diarrhea or vomit if you have too .. I had neither .. But a shard was in the process of forming

Wtf???

Too much.

41/38=79 windy day that resulted in good scoring with the wind and tough against.

What did you shoot today?

Shot a 75 (+3) today playing with MillerTime. We had a fun round. Course was in good shape, and the weather was great. A little slow out there, but not too terrible.

Swing got a little wonky in the middle of the round. I actually had two doubles in a six hole stretch. I realized that my elbow was flying, and everything seemed a lot more on control after that.

Apart from the doubles, not much action. Three birdies, two bogeys, 11 pars. Some excellent approach shots, a few really nice drives, and a couple made putts from 8-10'. A very pleasing round.

Solid round seth!

Got 9 in today and shot 42 w/ 14 putts.

41/38=79 windy day that resulted in good scoring with the wind and tough against.

Shot a 75 (+3) today playing with MillerTime. We had a fun round. Course was in good shape, and the weather was great. A little slow out there, but not too terrible.

Swing got a little wonky in the middle of the round. I actually had two doubles in a six hole stretch. I realized that my elbow was flying, and everything seemed a lot more on control after that.

Apart from the doubles, not much action. Three birdies, two bogeys, 11 pars. Some excellent approach shots, a few really nice drives, and a couple made putts from 8-10'. A very pleasing round.

Team DotCom doing work. Wish I could get in on it. One more week, hopefully.

Played well except for the FIVE :banghead: three-putts 83 (38, 45)

Team DotCom doing work. Wish I could get in on it. One more week, hopefully.

You'll be out there soon enough. No worries.

73 today at Cypresswood Golf Club Traditions Course
36 Front with 1 Birdie and 1 Bogey
37 Back with 3 Birdies 2 Bogies and another #$%&ing Double
11 GIR - 11 Fwys - 27 Putts - 1 Chip in for Birdie
Played from the White Tees

Course has been re-rated and new Scorecard is as follows:
Black 74.6/140
Blue 72.0/135
White 69.9/125
Silver 66.7/117

Tradition-Scorecard-Only08-.jpg

I played a par 3 course and shot 44...it was an all around embarrassment. The yardages were all off from the tee boxes...Some by as much as 20 yards. Hit 1 GIR but 4 putted for a 5...surprisingly my irons were actually the strongest part of my game too bad I either left it 10 yards short or put it 10 yards over

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not me, but my wife went out for nine holes with her friend Diane (who also works at the course) and shot a 2 over 37. Birdied the 18th, had a double on 15, bogeyed 12 and parred the other six.

I shot a 5 over 41 in my league tonight. I got my butt kicked, as my opponent shot a 38. But I feel pretty good about it. In years past I would love to shoot 41, but I am sort of bummed out because I know I can do better.

08444FC2-2A38-4FC9-9458-1EB83AE808FF.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]153 yard par 3 .. A bute. .. Maybe be one of the most scenic holes in Michigan . Pulled left , hit high lob over evergreen tree . 2 putt bogey . All this time I was like " wtf" . Sometimes you just have to say it

C790053A-315E-43FC-A1AF-802672AE1554.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]175 yard par 3 , all carry over a marsh . Just hit and yell. p " go baby go". " go baby go" . And hope she goes . I just made it , a par . Courses like this are beautiful to look at , but not fun to play at times .

You should post these in the 'pictures of the course' thread MM. Lots of good stuff there.

08444FC2-2A38-4FC9-9458-1EB83AE808FF.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]153 yard par 3 .. A bute. .. Maybe be one of the most scenic holes in Michigan . Pulled left , hit high lob over evergreen tree . 2 putt bogey . All this time I was like " wtf" . Sometimes you just have to say it

What course is this in Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back