Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Thanks guys! Well, two hours later, irons completed and some surprises between the BIOCELL and the BIOCELL +.

Kang stopped by to see how it was going on his way back from shopping with the wife. Thanks for the support my friend!

Numbers will speak for themselves and will follow them and the fitters recommendations.

Was nice to have confirmation on some things I had seen as well. More of a recap coming later.

I was the same way. The Bio Cells are ridiculous! The driver and 3w are just as silly. I love the gear we get. I still can't believe the numbers I had with the recommended shaft/club combinations.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Thanks guys! Well, two hours later, irons completed and some surprises between the BIOCELL and the BIOCELL +.

Kang stopped by to see how it was going on his way back from shopping with the wife. Thanks for the support my friend!

Numbers will speak for themselves and will follow them and the fitters recommendations.

Was nice to have confirmation on some things I had seen as well. More of a recap coming later.

That's awesome, both sets are equally great performers, and the woods are just sick, I love standing over them they breed confidence.

I can't wait to see what you chose.

Doug I am glad you had a successful fitting and your swing is coming along. The combo will make you deadly in MB

I have a ton of questions for my tour rep that will get out later today. All 3 L's have options for tweaking that my fitter discussed in detail with me. Also learned yet another tidbit about my swing as well.

My head hurt (in a good way I think) when I was through. Funny how combos that felt the best to me were NOT for me and my swing right now. Margin of variance between four different combos were there, but surprised me how little they were. That "little" variance can make a "big" difference I think.

I have a ton of questions for my tour rep that will get out later today. All 3 L's have options for tweaking that my fitter discussed in detail with me. Also learned yet another tidbit about my swing as well.

My head hurt (in a good way I think) when I was through. Funny how combos that felt the best to me were NOT for me and my swing right now. Margin of variance between four different combos were there, but surprised me how little they were. That "little" variance can make a "big" difference I think.

Gonna make the tour rep earn his pay, huh? Hahahaha

My order will be ready by Sunday....still a few thoughts to solidify but shouldn't be an issue.

I'm pretty grateful to have the Bio Cell +'s in the bag for the cup, at the range this morning I was hitting the ball further than I ever have and knowing that the Bio Cell line is even longer than my current sticks, I may just be tour long lol with the irons. The woods are absolute works of art and in my eyes set up perfect for my game. Thanks Cobra.

I'm pretty grateful to have the Bio Cell +'s in the bag for the cup, at the range this morning I was hitting the ball further than I ever have and knowing that the Bio Cell line is even longer than my current sticks, I may just be tour long lol with the irons. The woods are absolute works of art and in my eyes set up perfect for my game. Thanks Cobra.

The line from top to bottom is really really good.

It is dude, very very good and underrated.

It is dude, very very good and underrated.

Unfortunately this is true.. I wonder if you could set up a test where a person would never see the back of the club and just hit them , how many would be believers

Awesome news TB. Cobra has crushed it on all levels IMO the last two years. The bio cells while busy, look pretty sweet

Not finalized....but getting close.

I never thought I would be the last to submit my order but that may be the case. I am still trying to figure out the irons but the rest of the bag is pretty much set.

I never thought I would be the last to submit my order but that may be the case. I am still trying to figure out the irons but the rest of the bag is pretty much set.

I thought we had this figured out already?

Irons, really? Haha. Shafts or head?

I'm still uncertain on driver (length) and then what will be the 2nd club in the bag. Likely gonna gamble on something.

I thought we had this figured out already?

I thought we did too. I really want to go graphite on the shafts. My Kuro Kage's are just so smooth compared to the PXi or even KBS Tours. I need to hit the stock graphite and see how it goes. As far as the heads I am leaning split set ot full +'s. I am sure I am overthinking everything and should just let you send in my order.

I thought we did too. I really want to go graphite on the shafts. My Kuro Kage's are just so smooth compared to the PXi or even KBS Tours. I need to hit the stock graphite and see how it goes. As far as the heads I am leaning split set ot full +'s. I am sure I am overthinking everything and should just let you send in my order.

Bio Cell+ with graphite. Ordered.

graphite isn't an option for the wedges, thoughts?

Maybe go with the set wedges? I dont have an experience with them but I believe Jman was happy with them. This way you can go with the same shaft as your irons.

Did you have them in your wedges last year? When I played the s55 with graphite, I had steel in my wedges and I was ok with that. I didn't think I would be, but I was. I'm leaning graphite in my SLDR irons and will be in the same boat with the wedges(steel shaft).

You certain? PM said see iron shaft options for wedges. Maybe that was just referring to the KBS and PXi though. I'm sure you've followed up on that.

Did you have them in your wedges last year? When I played the s55 with graphite, I had steel in my wedges and I was ok with that. I didn't think I would be, but I was. I'm leaning graphite in my SLDR irons and will be in the same boat with the wedges(steel shaft).
'

I actually have steel in my wedges right now so I am guessing that it won't be a huge issue.

You certain? PM said see iron shaft options for wedges. Maybe that was just referring to the KBS and PXi though. I'm sure you've followed up on that.

I should double check. I am going of Cobra's 2014 Custom options catalog on the website.

'

I actually have steel in my wedges right now so I am guessing that it won't be a huge issue.

stop creating problems then haha
What is the lowest iron you are looking to order?

Maybe go with the set wedges? I dont have an experience with them but I believe Jman was happy with them. This way you can go with the same shaft as your irons.

It is a good idea but there are no set wedges with the BiO Cell + other than the gap which will be in the bag.

Back