THP Store Items Coming Soon

Just got tracking info. Woot woot! Can't wait to game these towels right away.

Just got tracking info. Woot woot! Can't wait to game these towels right away.

Same here!!! Was looking at the state of the towel on my bag and realized that I really need a new one badly. Doesn't help that my other towels are in a box in Rochester.

Can't wait to have one them on the bag.

Same here!!! Was looking at the state of the towel on my bag and realized that I really need a new one badly. Doesn't help that my other towels are in a box in Rochester.

Can't wait to have one them on the bag.

What better way to replace them than with THP towels?!

WoW GG is on her game got a traking # already

Phew! That literally took me ALL day, but every towel, water bottle and collapsible water pouch has been boxed up and ready to ship! Pick is scheduled for tomorrow, so they will all ship out tomorrow.

Phew! That literally took me ALL day, but every towel, water bottle and collapsible water pouch has been boxed up and ready to ship! Pick is scheduled for tomorrow, so they will all ship out tomorrow.

Thanks for all the hard work, Morgan! It is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Morgan, you are a bad mother.....thank you so much for all you do for us!

You are awesome!

Bugger I missed this round but glad that they will be back. Towel and bottle are in my future.

Thank you so much for your hard work!

We grossly under estimated how many people would buy towels. But I already have a call in this morning to order more. I am thinking about doing all green this time.

All green=all good.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Cant wait for the next batch!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Delivery scheduled for today?

Heck to the yes!

I'm definitely gonna want to get that microfiber towel.

Gots to get me a towel on the next go around...missed the last batch

Score!! Great job on the packaging Morgan - ingenuity! :)

We grossly under estimated how many people would buy towels. But I already have a call in this morning to order more. I am thinking about doing all green this time.

I hope not. I would really like a black one. The green is sweet but I think it would get too dirty to fast.

Waiting on the mail.........

Received a surprise in the mail today. Was not expecting this so fast. Thank you Morgan. These turned out fantastic.

2ebahy5y.jpg

Back