The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I felt the same way after the 2nd one. That it would be really hard to make it better. However last years accomplished that and it wasn't even close. I just have stopped doubting them.

Agreed. I can't really wrap my mind around what is possible.

I'll bring the tissues.

Tissues for what? I'm hugging everyone with ten feet of me when we are finally in the MC. We are all in but at 9am it will be official and that right there should be as awesome as the burning bush.

Tissues for what? I'm hugging everyone with ten feet of me when we are finally in the MC. We are all in but at 9am it will be official and that right there should be as awesome as the burning bush.

stay away from my ears freddie

I'm not gonna lie guys and girls, but last years MC was pretty darn good and in my head going to be pretty tough to beat. Not doubting Morgan/JB (learned not to do that a long time ago) but if they say it's going to be bigger and better than I'm all in. It's just hard to believe the event from last year can get better!

It really was...I'm not sure how it's going to be topped, but I agree, JB/GG will surprise us.

The uniqueness of the event is what makes it so great, and what they keep telling us, this one is unique, to all of us.

Never a doubt in my mind that it'll exceed expectations. That's never been a question in the past. From the teasers here and there, it sounds like Sponsor Day is going to blow our socks off.

Honestly, after the weekend of golf I just had I cannot WAIT for The Morgan Cup to get here. Everyday more and more excitement builds. And when I get out and play it's that much more. Just can't wait to meet everyone and play golf.

Feel the same way, Adam. Staff sponsor day is going to be amazing, and spending Wednesday and Thursday getting to meet and know everyone is going to be a great experience. And a set of staff bags so wide we're gonna need a GoPro drone flyover to capture it all is going to be spectacular.

As someone on the outside, I am super stoked for how the changes will be broadcasted and setup for home viewing.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

It's 80° here, and my jeans are warm.

So I made a big decision today....I will bring a pair of shorts to the sunny South Carolina.

Not to play with, but still, you'll get see my milky but firm and tiny calfs. :D

#playinpants

Last edited:
I just lost my coffee!

Henri needs to get #Milky trending.

Better bring some sunscreen too, Henri, or those milky calves will be a bit crimson in that hot South Carolina sun.

So I made a big decision today....I will bring a pair of shorts to the sunny South Carolina.

Not to play with, but still, you'll get see my milky but firm and tiny calfs. :D

#playinpants

This was my reaction:
8umazyju.jpg

Milky legs might end up looking like fried tomatos in july! :alien: #spf3000

#playinpants

#bringyoursunglasses #legswillblindyou

#MilkyTinyCalves

Two months and a day before I jump on a plane to Myrtle Beach. Time is slipping away, but I think I'm right in line to hit my peak/goals by July 25th. Things to work on in these last 60 days, but I feel like everything is going to come together. Can't wait to stand on that range with all you freaks.

Two months and a day before I jump on a plane to Myrtle Beach. Time is slipping away, but I think I'm right in line to hit my peak/goals by July 25th. Things to work on in these last 60 days, but I feel like everything is going to come together. Can't wait to stand on that range with all you freaks.

Right there with you. I like that I think I know what I am prepping for yet with all the changes, I will feel like a first timer again.

Like I talked about in the practice thread, This journey is on it's final leg, and two months will fly by like nothing. It's been a fun ride, and I don't know if I am ready for it to be over.

Yea the end of it all will be interesting. I'll have PGA National to keep me motivated. The lifestyle changes are going to stay as they've been nothing but positive for me. I'm hoping this year is the beginning of a new golf game that takes me forward in the coming years. It's definitley been both challenging and enjoyable.

Yea the end of it all will be interesting. I'll have PGA National to keep me motivated. The lifestyle changes are going to stay as they've been nothing but positive for me. I'm hoping this year is the beginning of a new golf game that takes me forward in the coming years. It's definitley been both challenging and enjoyable.

It's going to be pretty awkward for me after the MC. Been dealing with a nagging injury that is either going to require surgery or alot of time away from the golf course. Hoping I can put it off until Octoberish so I can just recover or rest up over the winter. But it will be weird going from practicing with a purpose every night to finding the motivation to practice.

I'll have the Wilson event to look forward to, but there is definitely gonna be a hangover. That's for sure.

It's going to be pretty awkward for me after the MC. Been dealing with a nagging injury that is either going to require surgery or alot of time away from the golf course. Hoping I can put it off until Octoberish so I can just recover or rest up over the winter. But it will be weird going from practicing with a purpose every night to finding the motivation to practice.

After the MC is over you won't want to play for awhile anyway. My advice would be to take the time right away and get ready for next year. You will understand in a couple of months.

I'll be playing/practicing afterwards no matter what for THP work, but having that carrot out there will definitely change the motivation. That's cool though.

After the MC is over you won't want to play for awhile anyway. My advice would be to take the time right away and get ready for next year. You will understand in a couple of months.

I would normally agree but I am still holding out hope of winning a spot in the Bridgestone Championship. If that doesnt pan out, I will get it taken care of right away. It's been a long time coming and I have been putting it off for far too long. It's been painful at times out on the course but I have kind of gotten used to it at this point. And oddly enough some days it doesnt hurt at all. Played 9 last night completely pain free.

Back