TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look amazing!

the clothing and shoes are the best part of all TMAG linup IMO, I love adidas shoes and clothes

I did sleep last night...very well, dreaming about my future clubs :)

So I know we have until the 1st, but has anyone locked any portion of their bag in? I know my irons are done and ball is at this point.

I really can't get over the quality of it, or the size. It's a crazy big towel

Like, could you use it as a bath towel big, or just slightly oversized?

So I know we have until the 1st, but has anyone locked any portion of their bag in? I know my irons are done and ball is at this point.

If I had to put in a order today I could do so without a problem.

I'm locked and ready with everything except wedge grind on the 58 and the driver shaft

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm locked and ready with everything except wedge grind on the 58 and the driver shaft

Not going with the Black Tie you were fit to in the regular SLDR from your fitting?

I have the Kingdom guys doing a little research based on the S giving just a little more spin. I am more than likely keeping the same shaft but awaiting their final judgement

Love the personal touch with the towels! I can't wait to see what bags you guys end up with!

I'm hoping it's the silver one similar to the one their pros gamed last week. It would be fitting since we're all SLDRs. And it's gorgeous!

I'm heading out for my fitting. This will be my 1st time hitting the new TM line, I am pumped!

I'm heading out for my fitting. This will be my 1st time hitting the new TM line, I am pumped!

nice buddy. Really looking forward to both your thoughts on the line and what you get fit for.

Awesome Andy. Just take it all in. Soak all the information up. And most importantly, HAVE FUN.

At this point, I have about 1 club locked down for my MC bag.

Mini Driver.

Im such a headcase at this type of stuff.

Have a great time Andy!

I believe I will be sending in my order today

Mini Driver.

Remember what you told me when I was doing the same thing with Callaway? Time to take the same advice pal. Dont overthink it. You know what works best for you.

Mini Driver.

That club is locked down for me too. I'm not that far off TBH. Need some shaft's to finalize but setup wise I'm close.

Solid 1 club to start with tho buddy. We can build on this!
Irons are a no brainer as well, only one setup to go with for me; 5-AW
Remember what you told me when I was doing the same thing with Callaway? Time to take the same advice pal. Dont overthink it. You know what works best for you.
The whole do I play a 12* or 14* or 16* SLDR S is the question mark for me. Playing a driver with a higher loft than my 3W and 5W is kind of, well, unique?

Are you going to be my problem child with the ordering? Don't make me pick your bag for you. ; )
Not at all! I will have my order in promptly, just, well, I think I have written down about 20 different bag setups so far.

The whole do I play a 12* or 14* or 16* SLDR S is the question mark for me. Playing a driver with a higher loft than my 3W and 5W is kind of, well, unique?

Dont worry about gaps and uniqueness. Worry about what you will be most comfortable and what you will play the best. I know you have the game to play any of that stuff. Just go with whatever makes you most comfortable.

Are you going to be my problem child with the ordering? Don't make me pick your bag for you. ; )

HaHa. You might have to pick my bag for me. If I don't get these damn stitches out today, the earliest I'll be able to get my fitting is June 2!

Forgive me if I've missed it, but what irons are you going with?

Dont worry about gaps and uniqueness. Worry about what you will be most comfortable and what you will play the best. I know you have the game to play any of that stuff. Just go with whatever makes you most comfortable.
You sir, are a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back