Android Phone Thread

Curious to see if Apple brings out a larger screen iPhone and what it'll do to the Samsung folks that left iphone due to screen size.

I doubt it will do anything to be honest. People who love Apple will not stray and same goes for poeple who love Android. For myself Android makes the most sense for me and that's what I will stick with on the other hand my wife has everything Apple and will not switch. It all comes down to personal preference because they are very similar when you break them down to the nity gritty IMO.

Curious to see if Apple brings out a larger screen iPhone and what it'll do to the Samsung folks that left iphone due to screen size.

I doubt they will go back

If they do, I will switch back

I will consider iphone again. Ditching iphone for my s3(at the time), wasn't just because of the screen size though.

Got the s5 recently coming from the s4 and the battery life is significantly better than previous s-line phones. Have it wrapped in an incipio dual pro case. Very sturdy. Much faster processor as well. Kind of miss the ability to swipe your hand over it to give you an idea of any alerts though....

Tap tap taparoo

nova launcher 3.0 beta is out

not sure if i'll run the beta, but i'm happy that we're finally getting a long awaited update very soon.

Just saw that they announced the LG G3 yesterday. The screen looks amazing at over 500 ppi. One review I saw said that the phone screen will have more pixels that HDTV's now. The 5.5" screen may be a little on the big side though. I will be upgrading soon as my GS3 has slowed significantly and the battery life is very bad.

Anyone have a LG G2?

Just saw that they announced the LG G3 yesterday. The screen looks amazing at over 500 ppi. One review I saw said that the phone screen will have more pixels that HDTV's now. The 5.5" screen may be a little on the big side though. I will be upgrading soon as my GS3 has slowed significantly and the battery life is very bad.

Anyone have a LG G2?

GG does and loves it.

I'll second the spigen cases. Absolutely love them especially the neo hybrid. Just be careful with the outer frame as I broke mine taking it on and off (car aux cable didn't fit with it on haha). Solid case otherwise and you can always just get a replacement frame

I'll second the spigen cases. Absolutely love them especially the neo hybrid. Just be careful with the outer frame as I broke mine taking it on and off (car aux cable didn't fit with it on haha). Solid case otherwise and you can always just get a replacement frame

I prefer the slim armor case to the neo hybrid. The cutout for the connector port on the s4 neo hybrid didn't work will all my cables.

I prefer the slim armor case to the neo hybrid. The cutout for the connector port on the s4 neo hybrid didn't work will all my cables.

Yeah its hit or miss. Most of my cables fit but like you said I've had a few that weren't even close. I haven't tried the slim yet but have heard good things.

GG does and loves it.

Good to know, Thanks. The screen alone on the G3 has peaked my interest. The 3000 ma battery is also a good size for a stock battery.

The screen on the G3 quite frankly is a PR move being that the pixel count far exceeds what the human eye can detect, but the form factor and other features are indeed making me evaluate a switch.

I've had both, I LOVE the neo hybrid, but agree the size of the charging port is a problem.

Have both and both charging ports fit perfect on the Note 3.

I've had both, I LOVE the neo hybrid, but agree the size of the charging port is a problem.

Just became really annoying.

Anyone have a LG G2?

I had it for a while... only thing that I was never able to get used to was the power and volume buttons being on the back of the phone.

Other than that... it was a great phone.

Have both and both charging ports fit perfect on the Note 3.

It fits great with the stock Samsung Power cord, but I have so many different brand cords floating around the house/office/car, it is annoying not being able to use them.

Anyone have a LG G2?

I have it in white. I LOVE it.

Good to know, Thanks. The screen alone on the G3 has peaked my interest. The 3000 ma battery is also a good size for a stock battery.

Nearly 6 months with mine and it'll last forever (as long as the no-signal inside work doesn't kill it). The 3,000 ma battery is bigger than normal batteries in smartphones, and it LASTS.

I had it for a while... only thing that I was never able to get used to was the power and volume buttons being on the back of the phone.

Other than that... it was a great phone.

It took me awhile to get used the the buttons, but now I love them actually. The major thing now is when using my wife's iPhone, or even our iPad, I always want to double tap the screen to wake it up. Doesn't work on those lol.

Time for a trip to Verizon... my note 3 will not make it through half of the day without having to hit a charger.

I took it off of the charger at 7:00am this morning and 2 hours later, it is on 69%. I have tried a new battery and all. I am not a power user by any stretch of the imagination either. So frustrating.

Time for a trip to Verizon... my note 3 will not make it through half of the day without having to hit a charger.

I took it off of the charger at 7:00am this morning and 2 hours later, it is on 69%. I have tried a new battery and all. I am not a power user by any stretch of the imagination either. So frustrating.

My mom is having a similar problem with her S4 and it's less than 3 months old. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is crazy considering they normally get about 2 days for me. Something is hogging that life and killing it. The good news is that because the battery is removable, an easy fix should be coming.

Anyone see that Verizon is doing XLTE. suppose to be twice as fast as 4g LTE.

That is crazy considering they normally get about 2 days for me. Something is hogging that life and killing it. The good news is that because the battery is removable, an easy fix should be coming.
With him having tried a new battery, my guess is its an OS issue. Something isnt turning off that should be dormant in the background and killing that battery. My best guess would be that it's either the GPS running constantly in the background (weather app or something) or an issue with the wifi antennae.

My S4 battery life was terrible until I realized I had bluetooth activated 24/7.

Back