What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000% legit. The Innosoft at least. Great for for an athletic fella.

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

1000% legit. The Innosoft at least. Great for for an athletic fella.

Some of the shorts look really good too.

Luckily I dodged a bit of a Hollas bullet as what I liked don't have mediums top wise, still have a new L I bought a while back and forgot to return that just swallows me.

Picked up some new pants. Love how cheap pants are in summer time. White, Blue, Green and Orange for 105.

One of the shirts I am pondering from Gmamas.

British-Polo-Z79791-2T.jpg

I was looking at some of the adidas PGA shirts. None in my size though.

I was looking at some of the adidas PGA shirts. None in my size though.

I was thinking the same thing. They had the adidas bundles I wanted but not my size.

Picked up 5 puma shorts, couple Adidas and Ashworth shorts and 4 Ashworth shirts from global golf the last week or so. Great time of year to be buying clothes with all the sales going on.

My golf shoes are pretty beat up already...time to look around

My golf shoes are pretty beat up already...time to look around

Can get some Nike Lunar Ascends cheap right now. I have two pair and love them.

I may see if the 2012 or 2013 lunar controls can be had on the cheap. Love my black ones but they are beat up bad. Kind of like the new Adidas we saw too

I may see if the 2012 or 2013 lunar controls can be had on the cheap. Love my black ones but they are beat up bad. Kind of like the new Adidas we saw too

What size? I have some NIB that I tried to sell awhile back with no luck.

I picked up a pair of Izod pants and a shirt of theirs today. Found them at 50% off at JCPenney so it was like $55 for both. Was pretty stoked on that.

New Izod polo for me. If you buy anything at all from them, they send you coupons a few times a week

I got two new oakley shirts and a pair of shorts today. I am really pondering the footjoy DNA's. I would like to try to BOA system but it seems to only be offered with that in white and I want black shoes.

Pink THP Sligo shirt. My new favorite shirt!

I have to many shirts to begin with so why not get more. I have a problem.
BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKwdW91dSaQdpC2kIaQPa7wM.jpg

BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKweNjeZSaQdpC2kIaQPW7wM.jpg

c3101-02.jpg

Bought this FJ shirt the other day from my country club, really been on a blue kick lately for some reason.

fjshirt1.jpeg

Busted out an old Fila Golf (not Sport) shirt today and am reminded just how much I enjoy this brand. Virutally impossible to find anywherein the US but on Fila's website though, which is a shame.

Busted out an old Fila Golf (not Sport) shirt today and am reminded just how much I enjoy this brand. Virutally impossible to find anywherein the US but on Fila's website though, which is a shame.

Kohls has a decent selection online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, that's the Sport line though. They aren't the same. I have a few things from there too.

I've had a black TM high crown visor sitting in my amazon cart for 4 days now.

Might as well clear that cart and get a real piece of headwear.

I say you go Stabawienie style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back