THP Store Items Coming Soon

Got them today! Thanks again Morgan!

Always a good day when you have a package from THP in the mailbox. Thanks for the fast shippment, Morgan!!!

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

It came!! Just in time for my 2 man scramble tomorrow. Thanks for the prompt service Morgan.

y4u9uju8.jpg

y2u2y4ar.jpg

Mine came in today

They look great in person.

Mails here!

Water bottle arrived today. It was mine for 30 seconds. Ellen took it and said it's now her work water bottle. Looks like I'll be ordering another

Xarraan.. I guess at least she's not mad.

Here's my THP swag for today.
8urumujy.jpg

Xarraan.. I guess at least she's not mad.

Here's my THP swag for today.
8urumujy.jpg

I asked if if she wanted one when I went to order. She said no since she already had a bottle. That changed the second she opened the box heh

I'll buy a black one from anyone not needing theirs

I'll buy a black one from anyone not needing theirs

Sorry, that's the one I plan on using, the green one I think I'm gonna hang on the wall. It looks that awesome.

That small tote bag above is one of my favorite items we have ever had.
I use it for a shoe bag, a travel bag, a golf bag (misc items) and so much more. Love that thing.

Water bottle arrived today. It was mine for 30 seconds. Ellen took it and said it's now her work water bottle. Looks like I'll be ordering another
That is why I bought 3. My odds are much higher that way

I use it for a shoe bag, a travel bag, a golf bag (misc items) and so much more. Love that thing.

I have a Nike one I use for work outs, carry my shoes and socks, and a few other things in it. This one will probably be used the same way.

they are versatile.

Got my towels today. One for me and one for Dawg Daddy (to be delivered in Franklin, TN). They look as great as advertised!

Got my package today. Love the water bottles. They are awesome. The towels are really nice. The collapsable water bottle arrived with the lid broken off but I don't think that will be much of an issue. Favorite thing is the water bottles. They are very big and seem to be awesome quality and look amazing.

My wife informed me a box showed up today and then asked what it was. I reluctantly told her but did with the caveat of keeping her hands off my water bottles.

I used mine for everything at #LIITA such a great bag.

Received my items today and couldn't be happier. The green towel will look great on my bag and the bottle and pouch will keep me hydrated and cool out on the course. Quality products beyond all expectations. Thanks JB and GG for providing us with more fantastic products.

Got my stuff today and I couldn't be happier. Kudos to GG for the quick turnaround.

My items arrived today as well. Thanks Morgan for the quality packing. Love all of it and will be with me for my round tomorrow!

JM

I've never had a quality towel like this. So awesome.
zugeha3a.jpg

I got my black towel today too! I also got the pink THP Sligo shirt. Wearing it tomorrow!

I got my towels and water bottle today. Girlfriend loves the water bottle and I'm in LOVE with the towels. The green are so pretty I don't wanna get it dirty lol.

Got my towels, water bottle and collapsible. Once again huge thank you to Morgan for the quick shipping and secure packaging. She is a superstar.

Using Tapatalk

Back