The Japanese Steakhouse Thread

I really enjoy these places. The closest one is about 30 miles from here and we don't go that often. When you factor the entertainment aspect with the amount of food the cost of the it is a pretty reasonable IMO.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

We like the Mikata Japanese Steakhouse in Macon and I am guessing this is the one you are referring to, we do not go as often as we should but it is always good and as you said the entertainment is top notch.

Little Tokyo Steak House here in Milledgeville is very good also and we usually eat lunch here instead of dinner, it is the same food for about 60% of the price at night. The cooks are all good and entertaining.

We like the Mikata Japanese Steakhouse in Macon and I am guessing this is the one you are referring to, we do not go as often as we should but it is always good and as you said the entertainment is top notch.

Little Tokyo Steak House here in Milledgeville is very good also and we usually eat lunch here instead of dinner, it is the same food for about 60% of the price at night. The cooks are all good and entertaining.

We have eaten at the one in Macon several times and it is good :thumb:

There are a few near us as well - food is pretty good. The kids really like the "show".

The Chef's jokes get a little stale if you go to them frequently, though.

So far the sushi was very good. We split a volcano roll.

It's always nice to have some good sushi before the meal, great appetizer.

shoguns here is the only option

We have one in town called Little Tokyo. It's pretty reasonable at lunch, but can get a little expensive for dinner. Always really good food, though.

Definitely enjoy them. One of the wife's favorite places. Just so happens we went to one this evening at Cedar Point. Wasn't very good, but expected.

Our favorite is Wasabi.

We have one in town called Little Tokyo. It's pretty reasonable at lunch, but can get a little expensive for dinner. Always really good food, though.

I miss me some Nihon, same food but cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I shed a tear when I learned of its demise... hibachi express too.

I spent a good bit of time waiting at Nihon. They sold the seafood sauce by the gallon. When I was fatter, I would drink that stuff.

I spent a good bit of time waiting at Nihon. They sold the seafood sauce by the gallon. When I was fatter, I would drink that stuff.

You probably served me delicious Japanese food

I meant waiting for my food, dude.

Haha, oh well, I would have bought delicious Japanese food from you had I had the opportunity.

I miss those carrots.

The fact that I can buy this in a store now is amazing.
a8d65fbaf2755794819d42b239baddc4.jpg

Back