Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial (Spoilers)

Ouch! great shot by Scott.

Scott with the dart this time

I think I just saw a blink. Adam then takes a advantage!

with Scott shot it looks like that will be it

Eh, hoping Mr. Emotion had a shot but Scott stuck it. Great win Adam Scott!

Great win for Scott

Congrats Adam Scott. What a shot

Great win for Scott, I pulled for Duff but fortunately I had both in fantasy golf this week.

Put the 1# in 1#

Turn out the lights! Party's over.

The announcers mentioned earlier that with this win he has the Texas Slam

Adam Scott wins it!!! What's up with that putting routine for Adam? Has he been doing that for awhile?

Congrats to Scott, Texas slam. Glad to see the win with a bird rather than someone folding

So with Stevie on the bag, has there been any other loopers with multiple #1 world ranked golfers? I'd give my left nut to have him play a round with me.

Dufdaddy blew it on the greens today

Dufdaddy blew it on the greens today

Agree, he lost this one during the regular tournament with the short misses. Can't take it away from Scott though, he was awesome in the playoff. -2 for the three holes.

Adam Scott wins it!!! What's up with that putting routine for Adam? Has he been doing that for awhile?
First time I saw it was this weekend, he is reading the subtle putts with his feet by straddling the ball and then straddling the line closer to the hole.

Congrats to Scott....really good golf played during the playoff....first player to hold the Texas Slam!

First time I saw it was this weekend, he is reading the subtle putts with his feet by straddling the ball and then straddling the line closer to the hole.

Interesting??? What about the finger pointing?

I am impressed with this win more than the Masters. He backs into #1, almost misses cut, doubles 9 and then plays like his ranking. Bravo Adam!

Definitely earned the win. I was pulling for Duffner, but I was happy to see it come down the way it did. Was some good golf played today. Quite a few 66's put up today it seemed.

Not going to be warm and fuzzy here. Can't stand the t***y putter and it bothers me when players win using their crutch. Also if he is standing over his line between his ball and the hole, isn't that illegal? You can stand to the side of your line but not on top of it was my belief.
Anyway, tough loss for Duff but good to see him back in contention.

That was a tough one for Duff. I'm not sure i understand the rule well enough regarding straddling the line, but Scott hit some VERY good shots to get the win.

JM

He can stand on top of his line if he wants to while reading the putt, but he can't straddle the line while putting like Sam Snead used to do..at least that's my understanding

Congratulations to Scott for the win...sounded like a well played playoff from what I could tell on Twitter.

Back