Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Suddenly this becomes quite the awkward weekend for me.

Still excited to see who my partner is.

How is it awkward? Its THP, Bridgestone, golf, and a hell of a lot of fun in general. If that doesn't get someone excited then nothing will.

How is it awkward? Its THP, Bridgestone, golf, and a hell of a lot of fun in general. If that doesn't get someone excited then nothing will.

I'm sure you know what I'm referring to dude.

I'm sure you know what I'm referring to dude.

No clue, I've been writing, doing laundry, packing, and THP'ing all day.

Its nice packing ahead of times, something I don't usually do.

#ThereWillBePockets

No clue, I've been writing, doing laundry, packing, and THP'ing all day.

Its nice packing ahead of times, something I don't usually do.

#ThereWillBePockets

One day I hope to know what it's like to pack ahead of time. Today (this trip in general) is not that day. Hahaha

Re gripped my irons today for this weekend. Can't wait to find out who will be carrying me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Teams will be out tomorrow.
Small change in participants thanks to GG's executive decision and we are excited to see everybody.
Stay tuned for mid morning on THP to see who you are partnered with.
If you were on the wait list, you might be getting a PM from GolferGal, so check it out.

Excited to continue this incredible event series in Indianapolis.

Tuesday is really going to be an exciting day on THP. This is icing on the cake, so to speak. TEAMS!

Suddenly this becomes quite the awkward weekend for me.

Still excited to see who my partner is.

Not in the eyes of THP or the 39 other thpers that will be there. Have fun, enjoy the event and these great people that will be there.

THP is not throwing barbs or making Lebron James like announcements. Just heading to Indy to host a fun event with great people, share dinner and drinks with them and continue this epic series.

Teams teams teams! Let's do this. The HOF is awaiting. The Bear Trap is waiting. A S**T load of fun is waiting. Can't wait!

Teams teams teams! Let's do this. The HOF is awaiting. The Bear Trap is waiting. A S**T load of fun is waiting. Can't wait!

Amen Mr. Rickus. Amen.

Couldn't agree with you more!!

Rough round yesterday. Glad I have a lesson tomorrow. Did just get two dozen balls in so (hopefully) I'm set for the weekend!

Either way, I'm hoping to continue to play well, but above all this is going to be so much fun!!!

Looking forward to meeting you Thor.

One of my favorite part of THP events is meeting new members. Seeing their excitement is just contagious.

Is there going to be a meet and greet Friday night?

Your room, we were gonna tell you later...

Works for me! Just don't tell Dave. He normally has his outfits laid out throughout the whole hotel room

Is there going to be a meet and greet Friday night?

yes there will be. Deano will be all over that soon and announce.

Should be posting the meet and greet info tomorrow just waiting on a call back

Should be posting the meet and greet info tomorrow just waiting on a call back

Lets make it after 8 pm so robman and i can get in a full round friday. Lol

Lets make it after 8 pm so robman and i can get in a full round friday. Lol

Will be in that 7 to 730 range anyhow u guys can come after

Back