THP Store Items Coming Soon

Glad you like it Cookie. Me too.

Glad you like it Cookie. Me too.

It's awesome dude. Glad I ordered 2....may need another few when given the chance.

I hooked the carabeaner to the bottle and onto my bag, gonna be useful while walking. I think I'm honestly going to enjoy the drink pouch there too. Useful.

I hooked the carabeaner to the bottle and onto my bag, gonna be useful while walking. I think I'm honestly going to enjoy the drink pouch there too. Useful.

Fill up the pouch the night before and freeze it. It will defrost nicely during your round. It's what we did and it worked great.

Fill up the pouch the night before and freeze it. It will defrost nicely during your round. It's what we did and it worked great.

You sure?

I don't think vodka freezes. ;)

#justsaying

Brilliant! Would have never crossed my mind.

You sure?

I don't think vodka freezes. ;)

#justsaying

Unless you add gummy bears.

Brilliant! Would have never crossed my mind.

Unless you add gummy bears.

Hahahahaha, oh the memories.

Gummy Bears are no bueno in vodka but so damn good.

#Branson
#poolantics

That's what I was thinking of using it for, GG how full did you fill it?

Water bottle came in today. It's heading to work with me tomorrow. It looks great.

I was so excited to notice that there were some THP/SLIGO shirts still available in Large. I thought they were sold out long ago. Then remembered that SLIGO runs a little small and I would really need an XL. :(

It's my new favorite shirt. But I don't want to wear it all the time. It's a good dark pink shirt, and I don't have any issue wearing pink, but I don't want to be pink shirt guy by wearing it TOO much!

Well my wife has officially stole my THP water bottle, she loves using it!

Wasn't quite sure if this was the best thread to post in, but a quick question to JB and GG

When (this is an assumption that you will) are you likely to have the THP tees back in the store again as I am hoping to pick some up at some point

Apologies if I have missed the answer somewhere else

No apologies necessary.
Sometime in the next couple of months they should be back.

Any chance the green towels come back?

Not sure on colors yet, but we will definitely have towels coming back soon.
That is a good thing. The ones I kept have been getting abused. It's about time to retire these and start again.

thats cool. a THP towel regardless of color is a big time want.

I need to restock as well. Last time at the course one fell off my cart and donnated it to a group behind us.

I need to restock as well. Last time at the course one fell off my cart and donnated it to a group behind us.

That never seems to happen with crummy gift type towels, I have back tracked the entire course looking for one of my THP towels before, they are that awesome.

Thanks JB, and I might just have to add a towel to the order as well once they are back

Will definitely be picking up tees and and a towel!

Will be looking at a towel as well. Maybe some tees but I have been using the same THP tee for about 8 months now, lol

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to my towel. I think I lost it in my last move, so this is very good news.

I need more towels. I lost my black one and can't bring myself to dirty up my green or white one I have.

Back