Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Have we mentioned that teams are coming today? It will be this afternoon, so stay tuned.

That's a long time to stay tuned. How about we do it now so we have a solid 3-4 days of trash talk. I for one like that idea.

Really anxious for my first invitational. Excited to see who my partner is!! How many other first timers do we have? Really hoping for good contact and direction off the first tee :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Really anxious for my first invitational. Excited to see who my partner is!! How many other first timers do we have? Really hoping for good contact and direction off the first tee :)

This is my first official THP event

This is my first official THP event

It's my second ever and this month. Was lucky enough to be at Love Is In The Air as well. I think the different formats will be great.

Have we mentioned that teams are coming today? It will be this afternoon, so stay tuned.

Sweet can't wait for that!!! It's going to be exciting in here till Saturday.

So glad to hear who my partner is going to be today. I'm not going to guarantee anything for my partner other than we'll have a lot of fun, and a decent shot at a win.

So glad to hear who my partner is going to be today. I'm not going to guarantee anything for my partner other than we'll have a lot of fun, and a decent shot at a win.

#LeftiesUnite

I think something is being announced today...

Just 3 more days away. For those of you that will be in Indy for your 1st THP event...be ready to be blown away. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Disappointed I am missing this one due to family obligations!

Just 3 more days away. For those of you that will be in Indy for your 1st THP event...be ready to be blown away. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

THP events are family obligations!

Have 2 lay overs in Detroit this week. Maybe my quicker route to Indy is to hitch on with the Michigan caravan heading south? :)

Just a side note. While I agree they are incredible, please remember that Invitationals are not the same as full weekend events that are a bit more grand, structured and filled.

Nonetheless, they are a blast and we look forward to seeing everybody.

Just a side note. While I agree they are incredible, please remember that Invitationals are not the same as full weekend events that are a bit more grand, structured and filled.

I agree with JB, I was more directing that comment to the friendships that will be made and that special THP fun.

Internet golfer's as we may all be, it ends up feeling like when you tee off it's like teeing off with your normal 4-some but even better.

Please someone cue up the video tape for the announcement video. ShaneP is taking his talents to Indy!!!!
That is sposey with a whole bunch of numbers after it.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Please someone cue up the video tape for the announcement video. ShaneP is taking his talents to Indy!!!!

I guess he is staying in my van...

I have a hotel room!

I think all the reviews and recaps of the full weekend events have proven that. Hopefully I can get into at least one of those next year.

Great News!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone :)
If anyone has space in a room and does not mind putting up with an Oompa Loompa let me know please.
The was it looks now I plan on leaving work at noon Friday and getting to Indy around 8pm Friday.

This is awesome! Looking forward to seeing Shane again!

That's great to hear. Shane is a lot of fun to be around. Glad he is going to be there. Welcome aboard, buddy.

If anyone has space in a room and does not mind putting up with an Oompa Loompa let me know please.
The was it looks now I plan on leaving work at noon Friday and getting to Indy around 8pm Friday.

Didnt think this event could get any more awesome...it just did!

I think the bathtub is free in our room.

I'm glad to hear you're gonn amake this one.

Getting closer for you guys. Can't wait to follow along and hear of the good times you will be having.

Back