Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

In all seriousness, with these teams and this format, any one of those pairings can bring home a win. This in going to be a lot of fun to see who comes out on top.

Love seeing pairings come out. Cant wait to meet and see everyone.

Canadan and I got this, he just doesn't know it yet.

It will be really cool to finally meet Ricky and Jman in person too!!

Two lefties in the group... It's going to get weird on the par 3s again, isn't it Ricky!!!! hahahahahaha

Let's do this Adam!

Two lefties in the group... It's going to get weird on the par 3s again, isn't it Ricky!!!! hahahahahaha

Let's do this Adam!

Hahah I will bring a crap club for you to whack around. Haha I am so pumped for this!!!!!!!!!

I love a good wager, how about we bet a cold drink whenever we finally meet at an event :)

Placing my money firmly on Kang and Thor!

First group off?? No pressure lol

I love a good wager, how about we bet a cold drink whenever we finally meet at an event :)

Be careful he might try to bet you a grass skirt.

I'm not feeling good about my teams chances...

Spoiler
IM FEELING GREAT!!!

That's a bet :)
When Kang and Thor win, drinks on me

Poor Rick stuck with that Jman asshole. He better not bring his stupid drama llamas.

Good news is, unless you whiff it, your tee shot on 1 will be farther than mine was in LC :)

I'm just hoping I make it there in time!! :) We'll let you knock it down the middle first....

Are you going to rock the papa smurf outfit again? I hope so, that was a sweet looking outfit

Haha Punch that ticket to PGA National and you'll enjoy the scripting I have planned.

If you're coming to OC I have that scripting set as well, I think you'll approve of all three.

So many great pairings, I can't pick any winners.

I'm so exited about this, I pulled the van over to read this thread!!

I'm just hoping I make it there in time!! :) We'll let you knock it down the middle first....

Do we need to arrange an earlier pick-up time?

Of course Im in a meeting for the big news, looking forward to a return trip to Florida with dhartmann34

see what I did there?

Amart let's do this thing we are going to punch your ticket for the bear trap. Shooting to go two for two in invitationals

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Team Gregger18 is ready for a trip to Florida!

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm so exited about this, I pulled the van over to read this thread!!

You must be excited. You normally just THP and drive. :banghead: this weekend is gonna be awesome. Where is the party after Saturday Dinner?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
Ooo...favorite is 441 and dhartman, followed up by AdamHartzell and Canadan.

Back