Dollar Shave Club

Ordered from dorco the last few times I needed razors. I am very impressed with the shave and the service. I find that the blades seem to last a bit longer than the Gillette blades I was using as well

Cremo is the best shaving creme ever I will never use anything else ever again been using it for a few years now. I think I'm gonna stock up on the dorco razors

Then you should save even more money and order direct from dorco

Just found that site. Thanks bud I'll definitely be looking into it! Think the more people that find the site it will hurt DSC?

Have been using them a little while now and still in the first blade. The head is a bit bigger, but got used to it pretty quick. Much smoother, even without shaving cream.

Been using the Dorco SXA 1000 6 blade razors for a few months now. Love the shave they give. I use to always cut myself with my previous razor and now hardly ever and it's just as close.

The only thing I'm finding wrong (or that I don't like) is the plastic holder on the back/top of the razor that holds the razor in place so it can pivot back when it hits your face. I'm finding that the bracket breaks after about 3 shaves. I can still finish a shave when it happens but you can feel the less support of the blade on the face once it happens.

Been using the Dorco SXA 1000 6 blade razors for a few months now. Love the shave they give. I use to always cut myself with my previous razor and now hardly ever and it's just as close.

The only thing I'm finding wrong (or that I don't like) is the plastic holder on the back/top of the razor that holds the razor in place so it can pivot back when it hits your face. I'm finding that the bracket breaks after about 3 shaves. I can still finish a shave when it happens but you can feel the less support of the blade on the face once it happens.

Your handsomeness is overpowering the razor.

Been pretty impressed with mine as well. i do not think they last as long as the Pro-glide I had previously but for the fraction of the cost, replacing them soon is still saving me a bunch. Will be ordering again for sure.

So glad I found this thread. Can't believe the quality of the Dorco.

Just purchased the Dorco 6 Blade with Trimmer and some extra cartridges. Pretty good deal.

Just purchased the Dorco 6 Blade with Trimmer and some extra cartridges. Pretty good deal.

Yup, buying direct from dorco is a no brainer. Even my wife gets her razors from there and loves them

Best thing I have ever done for shaving;

images

Straight blades are about $.05 a piece at the barber supply store here.

Investing in one of these, a brush, and quality shaving soap/cream was the one of the best moves I ever made.

Any coupon codes floating around out there for Dorco right now?!

Any coupon codes floating around out there for Dorco right now?!

Look what appeared this evening on Twitter! Ask and you shall receive! LOL

How much does shipping usually run on these?

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

How much does shipping usually run on these?

Never mind. I found it.

So looking back I made my order in January of 2014 for the 6 blade and got the 4 pack replacements and I'm now down to my final blade from the bunch. Lasted about 9 months for $28. Not too bad and the shave is even as good as the ones I got before and I have less cuts.

Reordered the 6 blade w/ trimmer this time with the 6 pack replacements and got my wife the women's 6 blade with same replacements. This should last us well over a year I believe and all for $70. So glad you guys brought up the Dorco site!

I've been using Dorco for a month now. Great products I'm still on the same blade.

I've been using Dorco for a month now. Great products I'm still on the same blade.

I like to replace mine about every week to week and a half. I like that new blade feel. Don't think I could ever go a month without changing it!

I like to replace mine about every week to week and a half. I like that new blade feel. Don't think I could ever go a month without changing it!

I would make them last as long as I could, but going a month is making my face burn thinking about it.

I grow baby fur so it's real easy on the blades. I only need to shave once a week maybe

I'm a 5 to 7 shave guy. For most of the year I did the dollar shave club but I wasn't sold on the quality of the shave. I grow a heavy beard - quickly! Went back to the Gillette briefly and hated the blades then I switched to the Schick sensitive 5 blade and I'm loving life. They are good for 10 to 12 shaves - without a loss in quality and I could go longer if I wanted to push it.

Just put in an order at Dorco. Put in an order for my wife as well as she to see if she likes them. Looking forward to seeing how these puppies work out.

Back