Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Haha, I bet it doesnt
I'm with James. Won't help.

I'm torn between ripping 3 wood and ripping driver. 3 wood is more consistent, but driver gives me more room to miss. Hahaha.

And I guess it's only fitting that I'm in the first group off in Indy after being in the last group off in AC last year.

I wonder if Ty has seen the teams. I know he's got a lot going on. Ty- this will definitely be a stress reliever. Don't worry about our score... I got your back!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I did not realize there is a flyover of each hole on the Fort website.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

For this I apologize.

Blame my parents!
#ParentingFail

We'll go with that!

Philly thinks your gonna walk now...

Nah. Not walking. But after we win, chipotle is on me :)

I live for the 1st jitters at a THP event.

#MustForgetOhio
#StupidOhio

And our 4-ball was one of the last off...but you recovered nicely. Stupid course...

I'm with James. Won't help.

I'm torn between ripping 3 wood and ripping driver. 3 wood is more consistent, but driver gives me more room to miss. Hahaha.

And I guess it's only fitting that I'm in the first group off in Indy after being in the last group off in AC last year.

A wise man (we'll call him AB) once told me, hit the one with the biggest face.

A wise man (we'll call him AB) once told me, hit the one with the biggest face.

yea and dont think about it keegan bradley style step up and rip it.

Beefy!!! Looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones while destroying a burger with an egg on it!

I'm starting to see a trend in your food preferences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kristen wants to come with me to the Friday night Meet and Greet i assume that its ok to bring a guest with since this isn't an "official" thp event?

Kristen wants to come with me to the Friday night Meet and Greet i assume that its ok to bring a guest with since this isn't an "official" thp event?

Ewww girls. Yucky! Haha Would love to meet your better half.

Of course.

Do we get bag tags?! I'm going to need them to slyly remember names.... :)

My Chicago experience says just start by calling everyone "Dan".

I'm starting to see a trend in your food preferences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

A burger with egg and chorizo on it would make me go cross eyed with satisfaction, I think.

And I am in Ohio less than four hours before I roll into Indy. The closer I get the more excited I get

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

And I am in Ohio less than four hours before I roll into Indy. The closer I get the more excited I get

You are ahead of the game!

Totally dreading my 6 hour drive tomorrow after work.

Mine is 9 hours and I am looking forward to the drive, I think CJ has rubbed off on me lol

Totally dreading my 6 hour drive tomorrow after work.

Mine is 9 hours and I am looking forward to the drive, I think CJ has rubbed off on me lol

Same here. I never would have dreamed of doing this drive before but following cj's road trip thread pushed me to try it out. So far I am really enjoying the drive actually

I just worry about being tired. I'm leaving right after work tomorrow.

Last edited:
I just worry about being tired. I'm leaving right after work tomorrow.

Do not push it and be safe. If you get tired...STOP! Always err on the side of caution.

Damn 9 hours is a haul and to think i wasnt looking forward to 7hrs after sundays round.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back