The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Excellent read .. Thought the book would be basic , but surprisingly it had some excellent info in there . You could develop a good swing from that book . Man I miss tiger. I think I and I know I have a man crush on him

He looks slimmer.

I lost about 15 lbs after my lami/discy. 30 after my fusion. There's a lot of pain and eating doesn't really seem to be at the top of your mind. A lot of time sleeping for sure. I was on a diet of pudding, jello and granola for about a month.

Can't wait for Tiger to get back to playing again. I still watch golf, but it's not the same without him. I am growing fonf of Jordan Spieth though.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

NO Tiger in the U.S. Open

Go Phil...win me $1.5mil

NO Tiger in the U.S. Open

Go Phil...win me $1.5mil

Just saw that. He said he's still optimistic for some events later this season so that's good to hear. Hopefully we'll see him back out soon

I was in Western NC this past weekend and was talking to a guy that lives at the cliffs, he had said they redesigned the Woods course using Gary Player. I thought that was pretty interesting, I didn't ask why, I should have.

When I saw breaking news on SportsCenter on TW I thought it might be because he was playing. I figured he wouldn't.

I was in Western NC this past weekend and was talking to a guy that lives at the cliffs, he had said they redesigned the Woods course using Gary Player. I thought that was pretty interesting, I didn't ask why, I should have.

All signs point towards him being a sub par architect.

All signs point towards him being a sub par architect.

Lol, I have no idea and don't want to know, I've touched the stove in here too many times lol. Your character could get assassinated with comments like that.

Lol, I have no idea and don't want to know, I've touched the stove in here too many times lol. Your character could get assassinated with comments like that.

They may kill you for this comment.

Lol, everyone knows I like Tiger, but I never understand why everyone thinks excellent golfers should be excellent course designers.

Any pictures of Lindsey?

Lol, everyone knows I like Tiger, but I never understand why everyone thinks excellent golfers should be excellent course designers.

I always wonder how involved golfers are with the design/architecture of these courses. I could have sworn I read somewhere that there are some Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer designed courses that the two have never even stepped foot on the property. Their design teams built the course without any input from them. I could be wrong as it has been awhile since I read that article, but it just made me think about how involved they actually are with these courses.

The Rise in the Okanagan in BC is allegedly a Fred Couples design but I later learned that he sued them for using his name or something. I wonder how much input he had in the design.

I always wonder how involved golfers are with the design/architecture of these courses. I could have sworn I read somewhere that there are some Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer designed courses that the two have never even stepped foot on the property. Their design teams built the course without any input from them. I could be wrong as it has been awhile since I read that article, but it just made me think about how involved they actually are with these courses.

There are different levels of '' jack'' you can pay for. You can have him come out and oversee everything for mega bucks, you can have him come out once then send someone who works for him, or you can just get someone who works for him for the least money.

It's not new, Donald Ross did the same thing

One of the courses in my parents' neighborhood is a Jack/Jack Jr. design. Word on the skreet is that when they did the walk through at completion with some of the membership, there was a conversation that I will paraphrase when they approached the 15th green:
Jack: "What the hell were you thinking?"
Jack Jr: "Well, I..."
Jack: "No, what the HELL were you thinking?!?!"

Its basically a five foot tall pyramid with a flat spot on top the size of a blanket. My dad witnessed a seven putt there. Hit it hard enough to get it up the hill, its going down the other side unless it hits the hole.

I don't know how true that is, but I do know that my Home Course, American Lake Veterans Golf Club, was designed by Jack Nicklaus and I was there when he personally stopped by to cut the ribbon and shovel ground for the new back nine.... now in the process of being built. He has made 6 trips to the course that I know of. Oh... and by the way... he has done this design and supervised the building, PRO BONO. He's a good man.

995526_683896268290142_1502392394_n.jpg

6a00d8341caaef53ef019aff2b104c970d-800wi

1238118_683896274956808_1380659719_n.jpg

Back