The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Callaway Preowned says "like new" they mean it! Got my XH 3w and 3h in the mail today and the faces look brand new!

well that makes me excited about my Apex delivery tomorrow!

even though I have heard 1000 times how Callaway preowned is the hookup.

last day of high school is next Thursday, then graduation the following Tuesday.. jeesh.

My daughter is being transferred from the D.C. area to Pensacola, FL! Yay! Now she'll only be 6+ hours away instead of 15 and we'll get to see her more often.

She's an "only" child, so, you understand why we're so giddy.

My daughter is being transferred from the D.C. area to Pensacola, FL! Yay! Now she'll only be 6+ hours away instead of 15 and we'll get to see her more often.

She's an "only" child, so, you understand why we're so giddy.

Awesome news, I'm sure yall will enjoy visiting her there.

I finally got notice my new bag will arrive Friday and I had a great day at the pro am watching today

I finally got notice my new bag will arrive Friday and I had a great day at the pro am watching today

Hey they said u would have it before your outing lol

I have two brown eyes again for the first time in about 40 years. I had a hockey accident that took most of my sight in my right eye when I was young and had lived with it as it was. About Christmas it went from dormant to very painful. The only fix was to have it enuclated and a prosthesis installed.
The prosthesis comes in two pieces, a back and a front. The back is permanent and has the muscles attach so the eye will move and the front is sort of a shell that is fitted and coloured to match the other eye and it went in yesterday. (yeah)

20140527_174524-1.jpg

Its hard to do a good selfie with bifocals....

@tedfroop, congrats on the prosthesis! Looks great. I manage to take the tip of index finger off in an accident in 2009 and my prosthesis will be here in two weeks, so I know somewhat, what it means to have "normal" look again.

Congrats again!

I'm a happy guy. I just finished 18 holes after being on the DL for 15 days, and it appears that I came through with the wound holding up just fine! :banana:

Good news.

Trying this thing you guys call "golf" today

I am happy, after 3 weeks on the road, I am coming back this friday for a while, I will enjoy life at home with my fiancée and my dog. I might event play golf with my friends this weekend!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:I will leave a day early!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hello Apex irons (sitting at home waiting on me).

I'll be home soon, hang tight!

Hello Apex irons (sitting at home waiting on me).

I'll be home soon, hang tight!

Game Changers right there.

Excited to hear your thoughts.

Looks good Ted!!

Have fun Danny! Where are you playing?

Played at Arrowhead, south and east course. My sister's wedding is here tomorrow.

Played ok, but had some blow up holes. Had 4 doubles and a quadruple, can't remember the last time I had one of those. Shot an 86.

Loving life. Everything is great right now and I have such a positive outlooks it feels phenomenal!

Loving life. Everything is great right now and I have such a positive outlooks it feels phenomenal!

You should become a motivational speaker. They always seem happy too.

Nah I can't be full of crap. Stuff happens but right now everything just seems right.

Darn, you could have been rich. I'm glad things are good.

Tomorrow is Friday. Work has been soul-crushing lately. So ready for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back