Harry Arnett Talks #TheGrandaddy Dos

Harry sure is a cunning linguist, but it's going to take way more than fancy words for the ZooCrew to beat Team THP this year!

Wow I thought the Senior VP of marketing would have a bigger Cubical :laughing:

Wow I thought the Senior VP of marketing would have a bigger Cubical :laughing:

While that made me laugh, I should tell you that we were in his office, not a cube and it is a decent size including small table, couch and desk.

That Harry, he's too funny. It's going to be fun next year, after THP wins the dos and getting to hear all of the excuses Harry has to offer about why the zoo crew lost. For now they're on top, but it's going to be fun watching how they respond when the shoe is on the other foot.

While that made me laugh, I should tell you that we were in his office, not a cube and it is a decent size including small table, couch and desk.

well in my "internet golfer" world he was & always will be in a cubical :angel:

Harry is just bitter because he lost his amateur Internet golfer status and started getting paid to be an Internet golfer.

Yep, this was funny. That cannot be denied.

New fashion trend with one collar out and one in? That an internet thing I'm not familiar with?

At least he didn't show his bare feet. #BST

Harry loves living in the past - hence the tight pants and large glasses

I demand perfection from a legend such as Harry.

If he knew about the collar he would've insisted on a retake.

I suspect dissension among the zoocrew. Someone is trying to make harry look bad on video.

Haha Oh Harry, he's like that Uncle that everyone loves and just laughs off all the silly things he says, because everyone knows that he's a good egg.

I hope the #Zoocrew is ready for this group of #InternetGolfers, Nay, #InternetChampions that are coming to get them in December.

Wonder what Harry's wit will do when he is left on Sunday congratulating JMan and Team THP for winning The Dos?

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Oh Harry. You share the same name as my grandpa and the same style. Your guys' jokes are fading.

Good old Harry, eloquent as always LOL.

Wah, wah, wah, wah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Same old song and dance. "Internet golfers" this, "Internet golfers" that.

I didn't need more motivation, but this same old schtick is certainly adding fuel to the fire.

Wow! Harry!!! Distracted a little? Just randomly throwing out words hoping they make sense. Sheesh! Goes to show his concentration and focus regarding the Grandaddy is not up-to-par. He must think it's in-the-bag. He may be right:
He has Callaway Talks and the 35 minute show
Rhi has ICYMI
Chad has his Tiny Tiny Studio
Ethan's been suffering from nightmares and concussions from being a range target
Jason has his show
Etc, Etc, Etc

Last year, this was not the case. With all of these other responsibilities, this looks like the year for THP! When the focus on the opponent wanes and re-directs, it's guaranteed to lead to defeat.

I'm going to be honest here, that was a pretty tame Harry....

As we close in, is he getting a bit humbled by the potential beat down that THP will be unleashing on the ZooCrew this year?

Haha. Nice one Harry but we are coming for ya!

I've only ever seen Harry sitting in a fancy chair or behind a desk.

From now on, I think the ZooCrew will be the #DeskJockeys to our #BasementDwellers. I wonder if they play Tiger Woods on their computers to get their Grandaddy handicaps..

I've only ever seen Harry sitting in a fancy chair or behind a desk.

From now on, I think the ZooCrew will be the #DeskJockeys to our #BasementDwellers. I wonder if they play Tiger Woods on their computers to get their Grandaddy handicaps..

Nah, GoldenTee

Is it just me or does the #zoocrew seem to enjoy living in the past. It's always the same old thing, "Yada, yada, yada, 11-5", "Blah, blah, blah, Internet Golfers". Keep looking in the past #zoocrew, all you will see is our dust from where we passed you on the left hand side.

We will win #TheGrandaddy Dos and we would even win the Golden tee tournament, It stands to reason us "internet golfers" would own the Golden Tee circuit :D

Nah, GoldenTee

The ZooCrew Members sound like John Daily. Yeah I won before and now I have to ride on those coat tails forever as I have no shot to win again.

Back