Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

This is the longest day of work ever...super excited to get out there and meet everyone!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to follow along with you all this weekend!

So I just got done spending the day with Bruce Rearick the director of golf at the fort. I have been working with him for a few years now on various parts of my game so figured I would use the trip to have a visit as well. We are in for a treat at the fort.
Bruce also knew how skeptical I was about the sldr driver. Well they are doing some amazing things with fitting the driver at the fort and the guys at the fort threw a challenge down to me that they could beat my current i25 in a fitting. I have hit the sldr a ton of times never with much success but I also never had anyone that understood the technology and how to pair it with a shaft like these guys. But still I thought it was a good bet on my part. But needless to say I will be playing a new driver this weekend..... What a treat today was. If Bruce is around and anyone has a chance to chat with him Saturday I can promise it is time well spent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Im glad to see the Fort so excited to have us.
I truly hope that since this event is sponsored by Bridgestone, they understand that part of it.

Pre Indy practice time!!
ejyquhyq.jpg

Since making announcements is the in thing to do, I will be making an announcement of my own!
Right now I am scheduling it for 3AM EST.
How many will be up?

I'll post in here

I would like to announce that tomorrow I'll be taking my lack if talent on the road to have a damn good time this weekend.

I would like to announce that announcements are fun.

I would like to announce that announcements are fun.

I would like to announce that I will be keeping my preference on women to myself this weekend :D

And yes just give me a solid 5 anytime

On my 3rd gate change and now delayed until 5:45. The inbound flight has "maintenance issues" Aka Newark is a steaming pile of turds.

On my 3rd gate change and now delayed until 5:45. The inbound flight has "maintenance issues" Aka Newark is a steaming pile of turds.

Just another time with NJ taking a MO on you and telling you to get the heck out.

Just another time with NJ taking a MO on you and telling you to get the heck out.

I just hope my freaking bags make it on to plane 3

If anyone is looking for good pizza in town I always recommend Bazbeaux there is one in Carmel and two around downtown. Some of the best pizza ever, the downtown one has the best environment

You should also post them here and that way quite a few more can follow along.

I always follow the event thread as well. Sometimes Instagram is good for a quick Checkin.

I just hope my freaking bags make it on to plane 3
I do to buddy, fingers crossed.

Travel safe, you and everyone else, I can't wait for Friday Night Meet and Greet.

Enjoy boys this is a great group

Just finished last minute shopping. Got all the Mountian dew and cheezits we need for the drive. Gonna clean my clubs and pack my things. Can't wait for tomorrow morning

Clubs are intact. Thank god.

I would like to announce that I will be keeping my preference on women to myself this weekend :D

And yes just give me a solid 5 anytime

Actually, when it comes to women, sposey#s only preference is that they're wearing a skirt (or short shorts). So, if someone lost a bet and has to wear a skirt on the range, watch out! Just saying.

Back