Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you spent time with both?
Just the red tie, and I liked it in the SLDR.

Just curious of the White Tie would pair well with that head.

No reason in my mind why it wouldn't be, but if you've found something usable I would just go with it.

I keep staring at my Red Tie 6Q3 Offer, and I still haven't clicked accept.

Red Tie with a Titleist adaptor for $100 plus shipping.... I would be stupid to not accept it

Well do it dammit. You're a Team THP fan. A man of action.

No reason in my mind why it wouldn't be, but if you've found something usable I would just go with it.

Higher launching is appealing with the SLDR. But more spin in the red tie is attractive as well.

Higher launching is appealing with the SLDR. But more spin in the red tie is attractive as well.

Can always up the loft on the head to get some help with launch too...

High launch/low spin is mostly horse%*&t anyway imo. I don't think the White Tie is the best feeling shaft in the world either.

High launch/low spin is mostly horse%*&t anyway imo. I don't think the White Tie is the best feeling shaft in the world either.

clearly you just lost credibility now

Swimming upstream ddec. You know how I roll.

agreed, as subjective as feel is, I "felt" the red tie "felt" better to me

There's the Friday laugh I was looking for. Ha!

agreed, as subjective as feel is, I "felt" the red tie "felt" better to me

I still haven't really found a ton of love for Matrix. Some things I've liked, but haven't found that one that really blows me away.

Matrix has the option to get any shaft made in custom colors. So a Red Tie shaft could be lime green or blue. I believe the white ones most commonly seen are probably the ones from the Bio Cell+ driver. I believe they are 100% legit.

This.

I believe the Bio Cell + review said it was the real deal 100%, just a different color.

This.

I believe the Bio Cell + review said it was the real deal 100%, just a different color.

All I know is that I hit that combo really well. Might need to grab one post MC

I still haven't really found a ton of love for Matrix. Some things I've liked, but haven't found that one that really blows me away.

That will change next weekend.
A little something called TPHDe will rectify that I am sure of.

That will change next weekend.
A little something called TPHDe will rectify that I am sure of.

I was waiting for you to post that actually. Ha! That is one that I'm looking forward to very much.

All I know is that I hit that combo really well. Might need to grab one post MC

We can work something out if Jman approves. I don't need to come home with 2!

We can work something out if Jman approves. I don't need to come home with 2!

Nnnnnnno!

I believe mine is spoken for, buuuuuuut, we shall see.

Nnnnnnno!

I believe mine is spoken for, buuuuuuut, we shall see.

no worries there man. I have plenty in the arsenal to make acquiring one possible.

no worries there man. I have plenty in the arsenal to make acquiring one possible.

Damn cookie always trading away my stuff. :alien:

I was waiting for you to post that actually. Ha! That is one that I'm looking forward to very much.
Need to take out an insurance policy on that thing.

But, I bet it is SWEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back