Seasonal Blue Moon isn't bad. Can be a nice change

I'm not a fan of the original, but, the seasonal brews are decent.

I'm not a fan of the original, but, the seasonal brews are decent.

I'm the same way. I think there are better options. But at times, a fancy gets tickled.

Lagunitas 'Little Sumpin Ale'.

The first one was so good, I think I'll have another.

7e6ypyzy.jpg

Community Mosaic IPA. One of Dallas' best craft breweries.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

never really been an IPA fan. Good?

Just picked my new 15.5 gallon keg for the man cave - Stone IPA, yummy!!

Coors Light Pounders after mowing the grass

Played a Philly Muni today and rolled with Fosters. Now I'm home with Yuengling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a Bud Light earlier, but I wasn't feeling it. I had go out and get something else.

Bought a 6 six pack of Anchor California Lager. Much better. Smooth with a nice finish.

Lagunitas IPA for me. Cheers:drinks:

This tower is all mine!!

Nah, just kidding lol
ejata3a3.jpg

never really been an IPA fan. Good?

It is my favorite IPA. I am a big IPA guy though, but this one is a peg above the rest, it's not quite as bitter as most and has a lot more flavor with some floral notes as well than most IPAs. Their Witbier has won gold at the World Beer Cup three years straight, not sure how the IPA hasn't gotten more attention.

Original and yummy
hupe2aje.jpg

Having a local micro brewery with growlers for $12 is not going to be good for my diet. Very impressive so far.

e3ype7ev.jpg

Having a local micro brewery with growlers for $12 is not going to be good for my diet. Very impressive so far.

e3ype7ev.jpg

What's Minnesota's best? I know that's subjective but for Wisconsin usually it's Spotted Cow (at least that's what everyone is buying and hauling home).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah, after watching Fargo, this beer is slightly hilarious.
I have been very partial to the new Innis & Gunn Lager. Not as heavy as the other beers that they sell yet very flavourful!

e3ype7ev.jpg

2aqybate.jpg

A buddy and I crushed growler of Georgetown's - Lucille IPA (my favorite beer that is available year round) last night and I am craving it again. Also sipped on some New Belgium - Ranger IPA.

BUT... another buddy grabbed me 3 22s of Stone - Enjoy By fresh hop IPA (my all time favorite beer) and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Gonna be a good weekend!

Back