Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am literally pondering nothing and it feels good.

I have those moments. They're fleeting though. :D

No pondering right now until I'm able to finally get the J40 5W out on the course. I've got league tomorrow, but unless I hit a HUGE work gap in the morning, I won't get any time to practice with it so that'll likely be out. Worst case, it goes in for the weekend.

I really want a BBA. I'm gonna put some iron heads up for trade and try to get lucky. ;)

Also pondering these for my irons. Again.

prod-multicompoundplatinum-gray-red-298x666.jpg

Ok here goes nothing. Pondering a SeeMore. And I'm pretty sure it's gotta be counterbalanced

PGA SS near me has a set of XTD Forged 4-AW with Recoil Prototypes for 699.00 in mint condition.

Just walked into the PGA superstore and they have a set of Adams CMB 4-GW in the used section look like they were never hit for $200 I have no need at all for more irons but $200 bucks man. I just need to get through till Thursday without grabbing them

Nope... Remember... Apex. (EDIT: Go a couple blocks west of the SS, and there is a good-sized GolfSmith, if you want to hit another store.)

The recoils have my attention right now.

Fantastic shafts - I don't know that I will ever go back to steel shafts in the irons.

PGA SS near me has a set of XTD Forged 4-AW with Recoil Prototypes for 699.00 in mint condition.

Ugh! Sure glad I took care of my Recoil Proto ponder, otherwise I might be making a phone call.

Seriously pondering a 588 custom driver. I hit that thing too well to not give it a go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I had a run with it last year then parted ways and ever really spent any time trying to fill the spot.

Ok cool. Did you not like it?

Hope my wife doesn't see this but ive got 2 sets of shafts and grips that need some heads, so thinking what I can find to fit onto them.

Seriously pondering a 588 custom driver. I hit that thing too well to not give it a go.

great driver, give it a go!

I have a Red Tie coming my way. Now my question is what clubhead do I throw it in.

SLDR S.

Let me know how it works.

Posted this one in the Deal of the Day thread, but figured I'd also post it over here because I've been thinking about a Bio Cell+ driver for a long time....

Go to Cobragolf.com and apply code CPGFAMILY, 35% off of everything on there! It's the Friends and Family Code. Makes a stock Bio Cell driver about $130 and the Bio Cell+ driver just under $200.

Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #6.

I just got paid, and it's the model I'll be rocking in the Morgan Cup...and it looks so nice, and I know CPO under sells the condition rankings....

My wife is going to kill me. I should never have gone on that site.

I just got paid, and it's the model I'll be rocking in the Morgan Cup...and it looks so nice, and I know CPO under sells the condition rankings....

Hopefully she doesn't read this thread either!

One of my favorite putter lines ever, such an awesome feeling face and just puts a great roll on the ball.

I'd really like to try the BB head on my black tie. I don't wanna cheat on BBA but I'm just sayin.

Ok maybe I do wanna cheat on BBA, but just for a day...maybe.

I am pondering the Cobra Bio Cell irons with the special CPGFAMILY deal...are the strengthened lofts noticeable to the point of my current 4 iron is at 23 degrees...would this 5 iron be similar in terms of distance?

It's possible. Take yours to a Golf Galaxy and compare them.

I am pondering a lot of stuff, that 35% code is too good to be true

Thinking about trading in my Callaway XhotPro 4 wood for the Cobra BioCell 3-4 wood. Any thoughts between these clubs?

Thinking about trading in my Callaway XhotPro 4 wood for the Cobra BioCell 3-4 wood. Any thoughts between these clubs?

Tons of direct comparisons in those threads. Both are being used or have been used by Morgan Cup staffers and they have done a good job outlining them.

I am pondering a lot of stuff, that 35% code is too good to be true
Add me to the Cobra code list. I have a driver in the cart and my finger hovering over the PayPal button and it's driving me mad. If I hadn't smoked my 910 most of the day Sunday, it would be a no-brainer...but I'm torn.

Oh hell...the code works on the custom stuff, too. Dangit.

Add me to the Cobra code list. I have a driver in the cart and my finger hovering over the PayPal button and it's driving me mad. If I hadn't smoked my 910 most of the day Sunday, it would be a no-brainer...but I'm torn.

Oh hell...the code works on the custom stuff, too. Dangit.

C'mon Sean...click that mouse. You know you want too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back