THP Bridgestone Indy invitational Pics & Recap

Seriously. I've been in a funk all day. I miss walking to the range seeing 30+ THPers there shootin the breeze. I miss the laughs and jokes and looking forward to the next days tee time.

This weekend was epic

Hope to see you in OC next month!!

THP Bridgestone Indy invitational Pics & Recap

Here's my recap sorry so long...

My journey started Saturday morning. My girlfriend and I headed out early. I get to the range and I see more than 30+ guys bs'ing and hitting balls. Was a site to see. Old friends chatting it up with new friends. Guys swapping clubs to hit and everyone having an awesome time. THP brethren at its finest.

Get on the first tee and out comes the starter. Gives us a few tips and we are ready to start. JB breaks out the camera and the nerves start to hit. PhillyV had the honors of starting off the competition. He pipes it right down the middle and says "Now I gotta pee." What a great start to an invitational. Nice tee shot Phil!

I got the privilege of playing with Amart after finding out my original partner, TyJohnston, had been in an accident. (Glad your ok Ty!) Andy was pounding the ball all day off the tee where I had been struggling. And him and I had a blast playing! He is gonna be a tough MC competitor! Canadan has his "Mini-Me" zoned in! We got to play our round with Vman and Toad. Two great guys! Vman was pounding fairways all day. Toad was ripping it too. If they could have made some putts on the back they would have won it!

Congrats on the win 441 and Dhartmann34. Well deserved.

Dinner was great! I got there fashionably late and was offered a seat by Icyshanks I think. He saw that I had Terra with me and let us set together. We got to set with David, CJ, PhillyV, Coers, and a bunch others. Terra had a blast listening to the stories and watching Coers pound down 5 pieces of cheesecake with the help of PhillyV and some tongs. Coers, I felt sorry for your bowel system the next day. The food was good especially the chicken. Terra and I didn't head to d&b's with everyone. So we headed out and I had to explain more of what THP was and how I got involved with all these golf fanatics. She thought we had all been friends forever and that it was cool we are like that.

Sunday was Prairie View day. I have to say it was a beautiful course and friendly helpful staff! I enjoyed this course more than the Fort because of the staff and the greens. While I felt like I hit the ball good, I had 2 bad holes and didn't score as well as I felt I should have. I got to ride around with Alek aka CaptainCaution. Dude hits the ball good. He's like I am. A few blow up holes a round ruins a score! Keep plugging away Alek. It was fun jamming with you. The twosome in my group was Davidwinchell and PhillyV. David sure can play! Pounds ball off the tee and throws darts! He got robbed on a few putts or he would have went below 72! Great round David!! Phil is a blast to play with everyone knows that. He had a pretty good round too! He needs a SeeMore in his life but he just won't accept it. We should hold an intervention with a SeeMore fitter there. Phil hits that SLDR awesome and a long way! Plus his little boy has a pretty good swing for a 4 year old. (Phil post that video!!)

Thanks THP for a great weekend!

JB and GG, it was awesome as usual and I look forward to my next THP get together. Hopefully I get into some upcoming events. They are addicting.

Thanks 441, great time and awesome courses. I really wish I could have played Purgatory. You do an awesome job of setting these up. And congrats on the win again.

Last edited:
I miss everyone!
THP event hangover in full effect.

I had a great time, thanks everyone!

Seriously. I've been in a funk all day. I miss walking to the range seeing 30+ THPers there shootin the breeze. I miss the laughs and jokes and looking forward to the next days tee time.

This weekend was epic

Seriously - I drove by everything today and it just wasn't the same. Ocean City needs to get here in a hurry.

Philly - I hope you can get in!!

Here's my recap sorry so long...

We got to set with David, CJ, PhillyV, Coers, and a bunch others. Terra had a blast listening to the stories and watching Coers pound down 5 pieces of cheesecake with the help of PhillyV and some tongs. Coers, I felt sorry for your bowel system the next day.

It was six pieces I believe and I was good to go on Sunday. Just another day being a skinny dude and eating what I can when I can.

It was six pieces I believe and I was good to go on Sunday. Just another day being a skinny dude and eating what I can when I can.

That's a lot if freaking cheesecake dude.

And weren't you looking for a Frosty to wash it down? That was a lot of cheesecake - very impressive.

Indy Recap!

Indy Recap!

First of all, I'd like to thank THP, Bridgestone, Josh, Morgan, and Mike for allowing this weekend to happen. Without the effort of them, none of this would be possible. It was incredible to bring together 40 THPers and play 3 of the 4 best courses available in the state of Indiana. The best part though, is that with THPers, it goes well beyond the golf, it is something special that can only be discovered by coming out to an event and experiencing it for yourself. No matter what your age is or golf handicap is, these great guys will make you feel like part of the family from the first second. Without further ado, onto the weekend!

Friday Morning

I got to sleep in a little while Michigan Slice picked up Adam and Golf3rguy en route to my house. We had a real early start on the way to The Purgatory, I guess we might have been excited. The trip out there was filled with golf talk, talk about life, and lots of laughing. I guess we were racing some guys from Ohio, so our 10 am arrival ensured victory.

Friday @ The Purgatory

Like I said, we got to the course a tad early. We went into the clubhouse and got them started on setting up the range and bought a ballmarker. The bull unit putter was probably the third most interesting thing I saw all weekend. Anyways, probably a dozen or so THPers showed up on the range by about noon. Adam was gracious enough to bring along his launch monitor and I got some numbers that were really helpful. After that, we headed inside for some food and beverage before the round. CJ loves to give waitresses a hard time, but we love it when they throw it right back at him. Next it was back to the range for a few swings, putting green, and chipping area. I was in the first group off with V.man, TGTT, and Rambler. Really enjoyed the round with these guys and I think they enjoyed it as well, thanks for a fantastic round guys. Everyone had some points in the round that were great, and some that were nothing to write home about. The course was very difficult and holding greens was even more difficult, but we found a way to get around. After we finished, I went to find CJs group to get the keys for the van to put my bag away. Well, I got some experience caddying for the group and I think they appreciated some of the tips I provided for the last 3 holes. After that, it was off to the hotel for a quick turnaround.

Friday @ Cheeseburger in Paradise

Gosh, this was fun. Got a small taste of what the rest of the weekend was going to entail. Great food, fantastic company, lots of laughs, and more CJ messing with the waitress. Met a lot of new people and reunited with old friends, it was great seeing everyone that was able to make it. I knew I liked LightningBolt right away when he ordered my favorite drink, then proceeded to drink it like a thirsty horse in about 2.2 seconds, great guy that Ron. Fanboy sposey5832912492035476 and his #BLong was absolutely hilarious, but he is right!

Friday night shenanigans

After food, what is a man to do but get more food. Eric and I got dropped off at Walmart so he could get his gluten-free food and I could pick CJ up some oatmeal cream pie treats and Butterfinger peanut butter cups (which were absolutely as delicious as advertised). We got back to the room and decided we hadn't had enough fun or golf for the night, so CJ had the brilliant idea of bringing up his SI and putting in the hallways. We started at about 20 feet and gradually worked our way up to half the length of the hotel. After some more talk and laughs, it was time to make my bed made out of PhillyV and gregdrews foot rests. Yes, I slept on foot rests all weekend, and I loved it.

Saturday @ The Fort

Everyone in the room was excited for the day as evidenced by the 4 am wake-up call. I guess Winchell didn't get the memo, so his teammate decided to wake him up in the most appropriate way a great teammate knows how. Anyways, it was a quick stop at ihop for some breakfast then off to The Fort we went. We got there super early so CJ could get the gray hat, but forgot his putter. Doh! After feeling great on the range and seeing Rob, Robman7, nailing the Big Bertha, I felt really good about our chances.

We shared the round with Coers and OhioStriker. Two good dudes that lead to a fun round of golf. It was back and forth all day with these guys, a very competitive round as we were posting almost identical scored on the front 9 every hole. It's a shame I $#!% the bed on the front 9 in the Shamble, Rob played more than well enough to fulfill his part of the team. Great playing Rob and I couldn't ask for a better partner! BTW, only shorts from now on for this guy. We really clicked on the back 9 during the Pinehurst where we posted a 39 with multiple looks at birdies. Probably the shot of the weekend that I saw was Rob's shot on the par 4 15th. My drive put him in a hard-pan bunker with 193 left. He just stroked his 3 wood pin high, right of the green, an incredible shot from the situation I put him in. Right after that, Coers answered with a shot that hit the pin and ended up about 2 inches away for birdie on the next hole.

Congrats to Mike and Derek on punching Derek's ticket to the Bear Trap, we all know who was the heart and soul of that team. The format and teams lead to many extremely competitive scores.

Saturday @ Golfsmith and Buca di Beppo

Internet golfers can't get enough of it, so instead of sitting around drinking a few pops, we headed over to Golfsmith next to dinner and the after party. Guys were just smashing balls and it was fun watching everyone take some swings. Pink Bio Cell may need to be purchased for the girlfriend after that showing. We headed over to dinner and sat with more awesome guys. We talked about the 30 footers we 3 jacked and high heather we found our balls in, and in the mean time laughed at the pictures on the wall. The one with the nuns in bumper cars was probably the best one, as well as CJ and Mike re-enacting the belly rub. Coers ate like 8 pieces of cheesecake and got hand-fed by Phil, Phil!? PHIL! Again, the food and company were great. We just couldn't get enough.

Saturday @ Dave & Busters

To Dave & Busters we go. I had never been there, so I had no idea what to expect. What happened was nothing short of non-stop amusement and laughter. You've all heard about the 4 person air hockey, the golden tee, and LightningBolt and Icey striking for 1k tickets every few minutes. What you didn't see is 10 grown men huddling around games living vicariously through those playing. It was like we were all little kids again and we all had a great time. I know I was beat after going all day long.

Saturday night shenanigans

Back to the hotel we went and immediately it's a full length of the hotel putting contest. Let's just say there's a band name that is about the distance the shots made before slamming into walls, leaving everyone running into rooms and stairways for cover. After two failed attempts, we just chilled in the room and talked about like, golf, and THP for the night. It was a very chill and fun time that I really enjoyed talking with everyone. I need to find somewhere that'll do the topline sight that xThor has done, might change my mind about things. It was another late night and early morning, but I wouldn't trade it for much.

Sunday @ Prairie View

I got traded multiple times today, I guess no one wanted me! Anyways, I wound up playing with V.man, Robman, and this guy from New Jersey who can't stand cottonwood trees or myself. After I got off to a great start, Rob, who was my partner yesterday, starts throwing out threats about posting page long rants and what not, I have no idea why he would do such a thing! I really enjoyed the round with these guys and everyone played pretty well IMO. It's just great to have a light hearted round with people you just met and you get along like someone you've known for years. Rob may be hearing from my insurance company thanks to the hernia I got having to push his cart off the apron of the green with Ricky. Good thing that ranger came and saved your butt! Oh, and I guess it's rude to swing when people are talking. What a revelation, I thought I was in the wrong this whole time. I loved talking to Ken and Ricky about the MC, I'm looking forward to seeing how their games progress into late July. This was the sad part of the weekend, the end with the goodbyes.

Parting Thoughts

The theme of the entire weekend was having a sore throat from laughing so much, I need to bring soothing drops for future events. There's so many things that I missed in the recap from this weekend that I will never forget. The travelling Michigan van is a blast to be a part of and the conversations that just happen out of no where are what make everyone so special. It's been said a million times, but if you are interested in going to a THP event but a little apprehensive about it, don't be. You will say your forum name, real name, and then the rest will be like long lost friends catching up. I look forward to Ocean City and hopefully doing my part during the event to help punch their ticket to PGA National. Hope to see everyone sooner rather than later!

Last edited:
And weren't you looking for a Frosty to wash it down? That was a lot of cheesecake - very impressive.

Yes I can take a frosty anytime I can get one. Wife doesn't like Wendy's so I never get to go there.

Hahhahahaha

Indy invitational was my second THP event and my first invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf. Thank you Josh, Morgan and the infamous party planner for an incredible weekend. We missed you Morgan! The weekend was packed with awesome people, great courses, and great food. Mike Dean really out did himself!

Friday:
I arrived at the airport and Robman7 (the cooler Dean, depends if you ask Mike or not lol) was gracious enough to be waiting to take me out to Purgatory golf course. We took about a 50 minute drive through the heart of Indianapolis ghetto and proceeded to hit every red light on the way. (who knew there were so many red lights on Indy "highways"). Our arrival time wad just as tail end of the groups were making the turn so we joined the back 9 with gregdan, jugger, michigan slice and IceyShanks. I have to say this was an awesome sixsome!!! 2 hours. At DIA, 2.5 hr flight, almost an hour drive with barely any food and straight to the tee box made for some interesting golf, but was a blast anyway. By about the 13th hole, gregdan was almost fully cooked already lol. After a lot of fun ( if you can call the punishing rough at purgatory fun) we headed to the hotel to check in and get cleaned up for meet and greet. Seeing so many THPers for the first time and a few thst I met in Dallas Adams event was such good times. It just ceases to amaze me how first time THPers meet, they are like long lost friends. Back at the hotel, some hilarity ensued with hallway putting contest (carpet was rolling about 14 I promuse), and searching for PhillyV. "Has any one seen Phil? " Rob and I tried to convince the desk clerk at the hotel to set up a wakeup call for room 318 at 4 am but he seemed too chicken to do so. Instead someone got a wakeup call from CJ!

Saturday:
Got to the Fort and met everyone at the range. We did the usual THP outing routine of pounding some balls with everyone else's equipment. The theme of the range here was Canadan searching for apex irons to hit. I really liked lightningbolt44s tourstage x blade combos. Beautiful! As 40 THPERS lined up at the first tee, there seemed to be a buzz in the air, or that was Phillyv's knees kocking together. As a first time event guy, he was forced to tee off first in front of every body, and he striped it down the pipe. He is #outingapproved in my book. I had the pleasure of playoff my round with xthor as my partner, and tgtt and gregdan in our group. It was Neils (xthor) first ever event and we had a blast. Just a few more putts and we could have really been in contention. Regardless we had fun. Did I mention gregdan was well done by this point? Shamble and modified pinehurst is a great format conducive to great times. Off the 18th green, we all gathered as we finished and watched the rest come in. At this tune we learned a lot of THPers can't do simple math! After getting cleaned up we went out for some good Italian food with good company. Winners were announced (congrats mikedean441 and dhartmann34), then we went off to D&B. Lots of fun and I heard many THP event repeaters say it was one of the best post event activity ever! After packing up, it was time to hit the sack for more golf in the morning.

Sunday:
We had a heck of a showing for the pay event round at Prairie View. I had the pleasure of paying with Jman, michigan slice and Toad. Great time event though I about hit a brick walk with my golf game around hole 13. After the round we said our goodbyes then O'Carroll, Jman and devrickus were off to the airport. The whole ride O'Carroll was taking about egg burgers so we found a place that accomodated all 4 of us with a custom order of egg burgers. Jman and O'Carroll was off to b terminal while Ricky and I got off to a. It was definitely bitter sweet saying bye to every one for sure. After some flight delays (spent 5 hours at the airport) I got on a plane and slept for the hours then arrived in Denver.

Over all I had such a good time with everyone. THP events are truly special and I miss all the new friend I made. I look earnestly forward to my next encounter with 30+ new and old friends!

Loving the action pictures, looks like a great time had by all. Enjoy all.

It really hit me this morning that it's going to be a while before I'll get to tee it up with that many THPers again.

On the positive side, I really am feeling an elevated level of excitement for golf and for THP. It was such an awesome weekend.

Here is a little something else from me...

MikeDean441 - Mr 441. Congrats on the win buddy. It was awesome seeing you again. Love seeing how far your game has come since the last time we played together. Cant wait to see you down at the MC. We have some business to take care of :)

dhartmann34 - Derek, congrats on the win also. Who would have thunk you would ride Mike's back on the front? Haha It was awesome meeting you man and good luck at The Bear Trap.

PhillyV - PhillyVManziel...The stupid shirt you wore to dinner Friday should be burned. It was great hanging with you and I hope you get into the OC Invitational. Was nice to see you show a pair and stripe one down the middle on #1 Saturday with everyone hoping you duffed it..haha

Darren K. - My man, it was great to finally meet you. Wish we could have spent more time together but you spent all weekend avoiding me. I get it. I am scary. Haha

GregDan - Dan Gregorio - I feel like we are going to get sick of seeing each other soon. Always great to see you and spend some time together. I hope this weekend snapped you out of your funk a bit. I know you played some awesome golf on Sunday so I hope that continues for you.

tgtt - Sorry you had to play with GregDan on Saturday. Everyone knows he chokes when he is the favourite. Was great putting a face with a name and I hope we get to tee it up sometime soon.

Kc720 - Kris Kangle, my dude. I was really looking forward to meeting you and you didnt disappoint. It was great spending some time with you chatting about golf and life. For those who read all the stories about Kang, they are all true. Cant even tell you how many stories I heard this weekend of Kang doing something for someone. He is just an awesome selfless guy and I am proud to now call him a friend and cant wait to see him again in Myrtle.

xThor - We talked alot about you this weekend in a good way. My favorite part of THP events are when someone who is pretty new to the site, takes a chance and shows up to these events and just has a blast. Literally every time I saw you this weekend you had a big smile on your face. To me, that means we are doing something right here. Watching you mash the ball on the range was awesome. Hope to see you again soon and I hope you got a glimpse of how awesome THP and THPers are.

David Winchell - You dirty dodging SOB...haha Was awesome hanging with you at dinner Friday night. I was really looking forward to playing with you Sunday and then you bailed on me. I had to ride in my cart all day with your name on the windshield. Borderline broke my heart. Seriously though, it was awesome meeting you. I hear you have some game and I hope I get to witness it first hand one day.

Michigan Slice - CJ, ya big goof. I love ya buddy. It was great meeting you and witnessing your shenanigans first hand. You have a big heart and anyone around you for more than a minute can see that. Cant wait to see you again next month in OC.

Zenger - Thanks for not remembering meeting me in Atlanta last year. I must have made a good impression..haha Was great seeing you again. I know you have some serious game and you guys put up a really good showing Saturday. I hope they find your wallet.

Cheffor - You sandbagging mofo..haha. I heard you played really well on Saturday and it was great meeting you. Hope to see you again soon.

Canadan - Hello pumpkin. Despite Zeke only sort of liking me, thank you for the hospitality this weekend. You already know how much I adore you and your red beard.

Adam Hartzell - My lefty brotha from anotha motha. It certainly got weird out there Saturday but it was a blast. Glad to meet you finally and hope we can do it again soon. Red Wings suck.

Jman - Oh James. Pretty Pink Flamingos. Finally getting to meet you was one of my biggest highlights from the weekend. Cant wait to see you in Myrtle and we need to do this more often. NJ to OK is a pretty easy drive...

v.man - Ken! When I saw the pairings for Sunday I was so excited. I know we talked about playing together this year and I am glad we had it happen. Sunday was a grind but I had fun and it was great seeing you again. See you in OC!

T0AD - Well Sean, we did it. We made it through an invitational without a diminutive floridian carpet bombing a hotel room. Haha. Great seeing you buddy. I heard some rumors that you played some damn good golf on Saturday also.

bullfrog - Frogger, it was great meeting you buddy. I hope we can tee it up some time soon..just not in Ohio.

Ohio Striker - You represented Ohio...well..Haha There were quite a few Ohio jokes made at dinner on Friday and you took it all in stride. Haha. Glad to meet you buddy.

coers - Oh Andy Andy Andy. You NEVER touch JB..haha Was great to meet you buddy. Just keep grinding away and you will be just fine in the MC. And stop not giving 6 inch putts!

tpluff - You suck. I tried dodging you and you just weasled your way into my group on Sunday. HAha Seriously dude, you have a great golf game. You could have gone REALLY low Sunday and it was really fun to watch. I am glad I get to see you a few more times this year.

Robman7 - Rob, Rammer Jammer, Dean. Was great meeting you and sharing a cart with you. I dont think we stopped laughing all day Sunday. One of my favorite quotes from the weekend. Rob struggled on the front 9. We stopped for a hot dog at the turn. He steps up and smashes his drive on #10 right down the middle and turns around and says with a straight face, "I just needed a little weiner in me" Hahaha And thanks for the extra exercise. YOU CANT DRIVE ON GREEN COMPLEXES!!!

amsmith - My bald badass brother. Was great to see you. My knuckles still hurt from 4-way air hockey but it was a blast. Watching you play that stupid coin dropping game is 45 minutes of my life I wish I could get back. See you next month!

Bhillin - I remember watching you on the range on Saturday and I said, I wonder who is partner is. We might be in trouble here. It was great meeting you buddy. I hope you had a good time this weekend.

Golf3rGuy - Another guy that scared the hell out of me on the range. You have a really really nice swing. It was great meeting you. I could tell you were a little "shy" at dinner Friday night but as the weekend went on I saw you open up and let loose. That was fun to see. I hope to see you at another even here in the future.

Captain Caution - Alec, it was awesome meeting you. And I cant believe you got a picture of the sign at McDonalds. Haha That was so ridiculous. I love seeing your progression so so speak on THP. Before #TheKing you were pretty new and to see where you are at now is pretty awesome. I hope to make it out that way some time soon for some more golf with you knuckleheads.

gregdrews - jugger18 I am going to combine you two here because I think you guys might be siamese twins. Haha Every time I saw you guys you were together which was pretty cool. It looked like you guys had a great time this weekend and it was great meeting both of you.

P.J. - Was nice meeting you this weekend. I know we didnt spend a ton of time together but I really hope you had fun this weekend. I believe this was your first event and I hope its the first of many.

rbathle17 - I loved reading your recap and honestly had no idea that you had trouble in social situations. You fit right in buddy. Knowing you had fun despite your trepidation coming in, makes me really happy.

Lightningbolt44 - Ron! My new FB friend! Haha I had no idea you used to work at D&B which makes alot of sense. Watching that machine barfing out tickets Saturday night was hilarious. It was great meeting you and I hope I get to see that awesome game of yours in person some day soon.

Amart - ANDY!!! My new pal. It was awesome meeting you this weekend. Thank you for toting us around and putting up with us all weekend. You are a great dude and I happy to call you my friend.

Rambler - I am sorry you had to deal with that jerk from Nebraska on Saturday. I will make sure THP makes it up to you some how. Haha I remember watching you guys come in on Saturday and you had a big old grin on your face. Golf is supposed to be fun, despite the competition aspect of it and it seems like you and Kyle had a blast on Saturday. It was great meeting you buddy.

IceyShanks - My man NiceyThanks. From when I first found out you were coming, one of the things I looked forward to most about the weekend was meeting you. You did not disappoint. You really are one of the nicest people I have ever met. I am so glad we got to meet finally and I hope we get to play some golf together some time soon.

O'Caroll - Pete Egg Burger O'carroll aka my MC taxi. Every time I am around you, my stomach hurts from laughing. You are just so much fun to be around except for when we are playing stupid mini golf at D&B. I hate that game. Cant wait to tee it up again soon brother.

Playdough - Keygan, my pal. First off, thank you again for the scorecard holder. I absolutely love it. It was great meeting Kristen this weekend. Brave soul you are bringing her around us heathens. Haha Saturday..that gold belt was...something.... Loved watching you mash the ball on the range. Such a pretty and effortless swing. Another guy I hope I can tee it up with soon.

Parshooter36 - Andy, I look forward to spending more time together down at the MC. It was nice meeting you this weekend.

sposey013168 - Shane shane shane. Dude, James told me what an awesome guy you were but you blew me away. Just an honest, hilarious, and genuine person. I am oficially a Shane fan. Just change your damn user name. Too many numbers. Haha

One of my biggest regrets from past events is that I didnt spend enough time with everyone so I really tried to make it a point to at least introduce myself to everyone and spend some time with them. Thats all I have for now. Doubtful you have even made it this far but thanks again to everyone for making this an unforgettable weekend.

T0AD - Well Sean, we did it. We made it through an invitational without a diminutive floridian carpet bombing a hotel room. Haha. Great seeing you buddy. I heard some rumors that you played some damn good golf on Saturday also.

My biggest accomplishment was that I stayed on both feet ALL weekend. No bunker mishaps at all!!!

My biggest accomplishment was that I stayed on both feet ALL weekend. No bunker mishaps at all!!!

I thought is was that 300 yard 3w that we all heard about on Friday. #internetgolfer

Ricky, you are so right. Rob's (aka Rammer Jammer, Ram Rob) quote was probably the laughing stock of the day. That and people being rude teeing off while others carry on a conversation. It was great finally meeting you and I too hope we can share another round soon. Your game, as I understand it, has gone through an amazing transformation and I can't wait to see how much more you've improved in 3 weeks and 6 weeks respectively. For a guy that you don't like much at all, you'll be seeing a lot of me soon!

coers - Oh Andy Andy Andy. You NEVER touch JB..haha Was great to meet you buddy. Just keep grinding away and you will be just fine in the MC. And stop not giving 6 inch putts!

Hate being called Andy!!!! Before I left and you said goodbye Andy, I was thinking you said that to another Andy LOL.. But anyways Ricky it was great to finally meet you, and can't wait to see your Jersey face in Mrytle beach. And yeah I know not to touch JB again. Fist pumps now on...

Hate being called Andy!!!! Before I left and you said goodbye Andy, I was thinking you said that to another Andy LOL.. But anyways Ricky it was great to finally meet you, and can't wait to see your Jersey face in Mrytle beach. And yeah I know not to touch JB again. Fist pumps now on...

I may or may not have been told you hate being called Andy..Andy.

Is this anything like an "o face?"

And I agree...there were Andys everywhere in Indy.

I may or may not have been told you hate being called Andy..Andy.

Haha that's alright man. I still love ya. Plus I don't think team albatross could handle three Andy's.

I thought is was that 300 yard 3w that we all heard about on Friday. #internetgolfer

#verified

I forgot about that. Probably because I got outdriven by Philly.

Back