The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allergies are keeping me awake. Dang post nasal drip is making me cough fits. Wife barely gets any sleep as it is with the heartburn from the kiddo pushing on her stomach ... So I am breaking in our new futon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Allergies are kicking my butt. I just sneezed and ended up with a massive bloddy nose. Great start to my day!! ?

Allergies are kicking my butt. I just sneezed and ended up with a massive bloddy nose. Great start to my day!! ?

You're not kidding!!! Ugh it's awful right now, I swear I've sneezed 300 times in 2 days. Just last night getting off the course my darn eyes were so itchy and watery it was ridiculous. I also get this sinus pressure which is insane. Idk if the weather being so on and off here in WNY is adding to it or what

Dropped a 3 day timeout period on someone and then immediately lifted it.
Its not worth it when instead I can just move on and let people be a-holes on their own.
If someone wants to think Im a jerk for making sure that people get correct information, oh well.

Its not worth it when instead I can just move on and let people be a-holes on their own.
If someone wants to think Im a jerk for making sure that people get correct information, oh well.

i was always given spankings or the dreaded SPOON. usually when i laughed cause my moms spankings didn't hurt. just an idea!

And my daughter has been up for the past hour screaming and will not stop. Her mouth looks so bad. This is so freaking heartbreaking. I just want answers.

Really hate this for her and you Ricky. Nothing as heartbreaking As seeing a child in pain.

Positive thoughts headed her way.

See, that's the difference between you and me. You only give a 3 day timeout and you lift it. I just ban permanently. "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

See, that's the difference between you and me. You only give a 3 day timeout and you lift it. I just ban permanently. "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

No No No. You just do what your told and I hide behind you. Remember? Gawd, lady.

This is what I like about this forum. Other forums I have been a part of allow misinformation to run rampant with no one to rein it in. There are specific people on this forum including yourself that I know I can trust. Thank you for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No No No. You just do what your told and I hide behind you. Remember? Gawd, lady.

I think you should give JB a 3 day timeout GG.

DevRickus sorry to hear about your daughter, I'll keep her and you in my thoughts.

People are funny.

$562.00 for a round trip ticket from Phoenix to Orlando.

Hypothetical situation;

Say you went to a restaurant. Had a terrible experience, just an awful experience. Enough so to stand on the street corner and proclaim that it was the worlds worst restaurant and that no one should go there.

After all that.. Would you still go that restaurant every single day just to see if the patrons were enjoying themselves and what they were up to? Maybe check the menu daily to see if there are any updates to their specials?

I wouldnt.

Hypothetical situation;

Say you went to a restaurant. Had a terrible experience, just an awful experience. Enough so to stand on the street corner and proclaim that it was the worlds worst restaurant and that no one should go there.

After all that.. Would you still go that restaurant every single day just to see if the patrons were enjoying themselves and what they were up to? Maybe check the menu daily to see if there are any updates to their specials?

I wouldnt.

I feel like this is a metaphor to something...

The Official Rant of the Day

LMAO. Love it War. And I'm with ya, terrible overall experience equals a bye bye from me with no coming back.

But if it was just a bad waiter and the food was great, I'll be back.

Always go back. :)

$562.00 for a round trip ticket from Phoenix to Orlando.

Is that a good price? I honestly dont know.

Hypothetical situation;

I wouldnt.

This made me laugh at loud and then cough because I am sick as a dog. I shall call it "Meeding" (the combination of two craptastic words).

Is that a good price? I honestly dont know.

Up until 2014 I nevertheless payed more that $400.00 for that ticket.

Up until 2014 I nevertheless payed more that $400.00 for that ticket.

I kind of thought that. Its crazy how high the prices have gone. Even more crazy is that my last 10 flights or so, have all been completely sold out.

I kind of thought that. Its crazy how high the prices have gone. Even more crazy is that my last 10 flights or so, have all been completely sold out.

Yep. Southwest specifically is sold out on every flight no matter where I am going. Early Bird isn't an option for me anymore unless I want to sit between a neckbeard and mouth breather.

Yep. Southwest specifically is sold out on every flight no matter where I am going. Early Bird isn't an option for me anymore unless I want to sit between a neckbeard and mouth breather.

I will take the neckbeard and mouth breather and raise you the toe nail clipping lady from last week.

I will take the neckbeard and mouth breather and raise you the toe nail clipping lady from last week.

I can't even try to top that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back