2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Who's bringing their significant others? Becky isn't sure she wants to be at the hotel by herself while I'm out golfing with my internet friends ?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Who's bringing their significant others? Becky isn't sure she wants to be at the hotel by herself while I'm out golfing with my internet friends

I think many are bringing theirs. Unfortunately my wife decided not to come due to a trip to Aruba a few months later that we have planned and not wanting to waste her vacation in case she needed it for another reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's bringing their significant others? Becky isn't sure she wants to be at the hotel by herself while I'm out golfing with my internet friends ?

Not me...but I think 16 or so couples if I recall

I'm rolling solo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Solo here as well. Bit have read many SO's will be there.

Will have Tera with me.

My gf will be there but I imagine she will do her own thing probably.

Who's bringing their significant others? Becky isn't sure she wants to be at the hotel by herself while I'm out golfing with my internet friends

My wife will be there.

My wife will be there and probably will need someone to hang with while we golf.

Solo.

441 and I will be getting into trouble somewhere I'm sure.

Solo.

My specialty! It will be just kinda amazingly awesome

I'll be solo as well. I want to get into some trouble too!

I'll be rolling in solo dolo along with mmaynard riding with CJ and his wife. Should be an eventful trip filled with fun and memories.

The t in tpluff stands for trouble.

I'll be rolling in solo dolo along with mmaynard riding with CJ and his wife. Should be an eventful trip filled with fun and memories.

Weird I thought the t stood for turds on saturdays

Solo.

I may need to join. I didn't get to chat with you in Indy!

Solo.

My specialty! It will be just kinda amazingly awesome

I'll be solo as well. I want to get into some trouble too!

Trouble is my confirmation name

Although my wife is coming, Can I get in on this trouble?...

Weird I thought the t stood for turds on saturdays

#BoomRoasted

This won't be let go easily, will it? Looks like I'll need to show up to OC and then spring the Bear Trap to prove I got it.

Maybe you can ride someone else at PGA National?

#BoomRoasted

This won't be let go easily, will it? Looks like I'll need to show up to OC and then spring the Bear Trap to prove I got it.

Maybe you can ride someone else at PGA National?

Pfft I brought it...for 10 holes then took a shank break on 11 and resumed our +3 back 9 after that

DH,
I believe there are 15 wives/partners that are coming.

Pfft I brought it...for 10 holes then took a shank break on 11 and resumed our +3 back 9 after that

I have to admit MD was money...which from all the comments make me think that's a bit out of the ordinary. Although the shank gave me a little heart attack.....

Im also solo and would love to join in on the trouble....whats the worst that can happen??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back