The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman hasn't posted pics of his new whip yet, has he?

2013 Veloster Turbo, I freaking love it.

Friend of mine has one. Those are sweet! The third door is freaking cool!

Every time I see a post/thread about Jrod, I think it's about JRod.

Friend of mine has one. Those are sweet! The third door is freaking cool!

I love it. Its such a good car for me.

And it is a ton of fun.

photo34_zps74c99705.jpg

Crappy pic from today, all I've got right now.

Nice new ride James!! Looks sweet.

My kids just realized that Josh is coming to MN and they won't get to see him. #sadface

Silver lining: if Josh got sick again after his trip to MN and had been around your kids, he would have definitely blamed them for his illness. So you don't have to worry about that one. :wink:

Saw some absolutely amazing things today. Blew my mind. Game changer for my company.

Started a second part time job to expedite paying off some debt because I'm stupid and racked up a lot of debt.

Won't leave much time for golf this year, but will be worth it, especially if it means possibly being able to join some THP events next year.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Sweet ride! You take out the back seat so you would fit?

Plenty of room in it. Full back seat and third door. Not as small as you think.

That is a sweet looking ride, Jman! Very nice.

Want to give a quick shout out to my partner, wife and best friend. She is working her butt off right now, taking care of THP, the house, the dogs and of course a sick me. She doesn't complain (much). She gets everything done and makes me smile along the way. Im making the turn for the better and should be fine by tomorrow. Without her I would be helpless and she is my everything.

I love you Morgan.

Hey Coers, you see what your putting Morgan through???

#FistBumpsNotHandshakes

Started a second part time job to expedite paying off some debt because I'm stupid and racked up a lot of debt.

Won't leave much time for golf this year, but will be worth it, especially if it means possibly being able to join some THP events next year.

Good for you man, I know it sucks to give up the game a little to get yourself ahead.

I am starting a new part time gig today myself to help keep us where we are at but too also get some big items done to the house and just write checks for those. I know it will cut into my game time some but it will be worth it in the end to put ourselves farther ahead in life than what we already are.

OMG and Holy Crud, I just had a potentially horrifying thought.
I interviewed for a government DoD job while I was in Indy last week.
IF I get it, I hope I can accrue some leave time by Sept 4th.
#$&&#!!!!!

(not a rant yet...trying to stay calm)

Depending on when you start you will have a day of leave built up as I believe you get 4hrs of leave per pay period.

You can also ask for leave without pay or maybe be able to use flex-time.

Good luck on getting the job

Depending on when you start you will have a day of leave built up as I believe you get 4hrs of leave per pay period.

You can also ask for leave without pay or maybe be able to use flex-time.

Good luck on getting the job
Thanks. It's been quite tough to get a gov job here for about two years. Pay would bump a little. Job security would bump a lot!
The wife quickly vetoed me just not taking it just in case I had to so I could make the Gauntlet. :)

Just have those days off negotiated before you take the job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back