More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

They are live.,

done, 1 white 2 green

Got 'em!

Got them!

The store is absolutely spazzing out on me. I cant add a towel and water bottle and the discount. It keeps adding 2 collapsible water bottles to the order for some reason.

Got one of each! So pumped!

Boom! Ordered a green towel!

I don't see the towels. anyone else having this issue?

The store is absolutely spazzing out on me. I cant add a towel and water bottle and the discount. It keeps adding 2 collapsible water bottles to the order for some reason.

It's the Dev special. Enjoy them, haha.

same here dude, when I remove them and update total it also removes towel

That's very weird. Try clearing your chache and doing it again?

1 of each towel and a collapsible water pouch for good measure

same here dude, when I remove them and update total it also removes towel

same here. It also keeps telling me that I'm shipping to Canada. Then when I go to checkout it pulls up MPLefty's information.

That's very weird. Try clearing your chache and doing it again?

I did. The store just keeps adding random stuff to it. I cant even order just 1 item.

Try clearing cache people. I cleared and had no issue after that.

I had the same issues on my work computer, so I switched to the browser on my phone and it worked perfectly.

One white, one green added to the collection.

Same issue for me. After the 3rd try it was good.

same here. It also keeps telling me that I'm shipping to Canada. Then when I go to checkout it pulls up MPLefty's information.

I tried it on IE now no luck

great! thanks Dean :D

I'm having the same issues with the store using Chrome at work. I guess I'll just wait for the next go-round on the towels.

Back