THP Bridgestone Indy invitational Pics & Recap

Thanks for the invite ya big jerk.

A do it yourself FIFY.

Keygan - let me fix this. There will be a round with you, Ricky, Canadan and myself. Need 2 lefties to balance out the group. :)

Keygan - it was great meeting you this weekend and there will be a round this summer with you, me and Canadan in it. Guaranteed.

I'm up for this, as long as DevRickus can't come. hahahahaha!

I'm up for this, as long as DevRickus can't come. hahahahaha!

Talk about a swift kick in the man satchel. Thanks buddy.

One thing I forgot to mention was on Sunday at Prairie View, at the turn there was the starter sitting there and he comes up to me and Robman and says" I have to tell you guys. You are the best group we have ever had here. Everyone knows the rules, plays quick and is having a great time. I wish we had more groups like you guys." To me, that speaks volumes about THPers. I wanted to make sure I shared that with everyone.

One thing I forgot to mention was on Sunday at Prairie View, at the turn there was the starter sitting there and he comes up to me and Robman and says" I have to tell you guys. You are the best group we have ever had here. Everyone knows the rules, plays quick and is having a great time. I wish we had more groups like you guys." To me, that speaks volumes about THPers. I wanted to make sure I shared that with everyone.

Obviously that was minutes before Rob drove the cart onto the green

Was this before or after Rob tried to drive the cart on the green? :)

But that is seriously a great compliment.

He told us the same thing! Said he'd love to have us back anytime. :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I think we are probably safe...This was Rickys one THP event a year that he makes not in his driveway...

Pffft. I am in 3 events this year. True story, I have been to THP events in Indy, Atlanta, Connecticut, Ocean City (next month) and Myrtle Beach. Never been to one in NJ. Ricky 1 - Keygan 0

Pffft. I am in 3 events this year. True story, I have been to THP events in Indy, Atlanta, Connecticut, Ocean City (next month) and Myrtle Beach. Never been to one in NJ. Ricky 1 - Keygan 0

haha..thats why your awesome Ricky!!

The guys at The Fort were very appreciative as well. I saw JB try and tip the guy that refilled those huge range ball baskets, and he declined saying they were just happy to have us there. I also saw another guy from the course admiring all of the bags out on the range, he was really impressed by the collection of gear he saw out there.

The guys at The Fort were very appreciative as well. I saw JB try and tip the guy that refilled those huge range ball baskets, and he declined saying they were just happy to have us there. I also saw another guy from the course admiring all of the bags out on the range, he was really impressed by the collection of gear he saw out there.

Shhh.
Dont you know I have a reputation as a selfish a$$hole to uphold...hehe
They were very nice and appreciative and I enjoyed the facility.

I also saw another guy from the course admiring all of the bags out on the range, he was really impressed by the collection of gear he saw out there.

I see the WITB signatures on the site every day and I was impressed with what I saw on the range.

I see the WITB signatures on the site every day and I was impressed with what I saw on the range.

Some AWESOME bags at this event truly truly awesome. Equipment and bags alike. I never had a want at all for a staff bag before but now after seeing all of the ones this past weekend I am drooling over them. Specifically the Bridgestone US Open bag got to get my hands on one

Shhh.
Dont you know I have a reputation as a selfish a$$hole to uphold...hehe
They were very nice and appreciative and I enjoyed the facility.

The Fort was much more than I was expecting. I was expecting a traditional golf course that did not have a lot of land to work with and I sure was not expecting the practice area or the banquet room. I never did get a chance to check out the lodging they have on site but I may make a trip back up in September.

The Fort was much more than I was expecting. I was expecting a traditional golf course that did not have a lot of land to work with and I sure was not expecting the practice area or the banquet room. I never did get a chance to check out the lodging they have on site but I may make a trip back up in September.

I dont think you'll have an issue finding a handful of THP'ers to play with you...

Some AWESOME bags at this event truly truly awesome. Equipment and bags alike. I never had a want at all for a staff bag before but now after seeing all of the ones this past weekend I am drooling over them. Specifically the Bridgestone US Open bag got to get my hands on one

My staffer has been sitting collecting dust for some time now, but after this weekend, I want to break it back out again. Maybe even find one of those Big Bertha mini staff bags.

My staffer has been sitting collecting dust for some time now, but after this weekend, I want to break it back out again. Maybe even find one of those Big Bertha mini staff bags.

Dang! You just reminded me (as I totally forgot) that I was pondering one of the Purgatory Den Caddies they were selling. They were pretty sharp, and fairly well priced.

Dang! You just reminded me (as I totally forgot) that I was pondering one of the Purgatory Den Caddies they were selling. They were pretty sharp, and fairly well priced.

Those were cool. I'm kind of wishing I grabbed one too.

I'm the opposite of you guys as I brought my staffer to show off, but it's too darn heavy! You can count on me bringing my Ping Hoofer stand bag to Ocean City! :)

Let me know if you decide to come up. I will definitely tee it up with you.

Back