2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

The Dos will be the last chance to tee it up with the Zoo Crew this year, and yes, I'm ready to kick their arses since I couldn't play for them in the #King, nor in the #Gauntlet. So bring on the contests and let's get it on.

Here here. after sitting on the edge of my seat during last year's. I want to play in #thedos. Jman and the honchos will have a tough job picking a team but that team will be hungry and nasty when it counts.

This thing should be firmly implanted on everyones mind if they want to get in. Put the work in now and you won't regret it. Don't want to have to play catchup when it starts getting cold outside, you want that swing to already be grooved and ready to dominate the #zoocrew.

I know I am working to get better, need to get my revenge against that Zoocrew Super Villan Finley

This thing should be firmly implanted on everyones mind if they want to get in. Put the work in now and you won't regret it. Don't want to have to play catchup when it starts getting cold outside, you want that swing to already be grooved and ready to dominate the #zoocrew.

I know I am working to get better, need to get my revenge against that Zoocrew Super Villan Finley

My game will be in shape by the time the event in September rolls around and I will maintain it for the Grandaddy as it will be time to silence the zoocrew.

My game was off in Indy, but I'm refocusing and working to improve. I want into this one, and I want my game to be on form to take it to the zoocrew and bring THP a win.

Getting shunned not once, not twice, but six times by the #ZooCrew has me hungry for this one. I am already chest deep in my #JourneyToBetter, but you can be damn sure that every golf swing I take for the rest of the year will be accompanied by a burning desire to bury the #ZooCrew.

Getting shunned not once, not twice, but six times by the #ZooCrew has me hungry for this one. I am already chest deep in my #JourneyToBetter, but you can be damn sure that every golf swing I take for the rest of the year will be accompanied by a burning desire to bury the #ZooCrew.

You and me both, I don't think I could have said it better.

Can't wait till more details and the contests start coming out for this one. The whole month of Dec is circled on my calendar waiting till dates are announced.

Believe this, you want me to play in this event...my game was off just a smudge in Indy, but if you ask anyone I played with over the weekend, my ability to play this game is definitely there and all I need is the #TheGrandaddy to bring out the best in me.

Good one to trust on advice on how to prepare!

The #OriginalSuperVillain is real.

I have to admit. I cringed a little bit when I read this post, because I knew that Finley would see the ball teed up in front of him.

I really do want to see a TH/Finley rematch, Grandaddy or not.

The #OriginalSuperVillain is real.

I think we add a Skills Challenge in at one of our events. Ethan can have an Internet Golfer costume. Good news is no one would hit him as he would be 350 out in the middle of the fairway. No one would really have a chance.

I have to admit. I cringed a little bit when I read this post, because I knew that Finley would see the ball teed up in front of him.

I really do want to see a TH/Finley rematch, Grandaddy or not.

It really was too easy. Lot's of love for TH, would love to go to battle again. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

I think we add a Skills Challenge in at one of our events. Ethan can have an Internet Golfer costume. Good news is no one would hit him as he would be 350 out in the middle of the fairway. No one would really have a chance.

Can you dress Ethan up as a mouse?

Wait a minute guys, we were all wrong all weekend. These weren't the IceyShanks starter kit. These were the Harry Arnett starter kit
umy9e9um.jpg
It's our disguise to sneak into the ZooCrew strategy sessions!

Worked on this event a little today. The Zoo Crew is all looking forward to it and we will have another great event this year. Is it December yet? JB should be posting some details soon (and no, that does not mean right now everyone).

JB, please confirm only 9 spots are open after my whipping boy is included! Sorry, can't resist.

Worked on this event a little today. The Zoo Crew is all looking forward to it and we will have another great event this year. Is it December yet? JB should be posting some details soon (and no, that does not mean right now everyone).

JB, please confirm only 9 spots are open after my whipping boy is included! Sorry, can't resist.

Many THPers are looking forward to teeing it up in December with #zoocrew!

9 spots?

Is this going to 10??? Maybe I missed something, or my memory is off, but thought it was 8 last year.

If they increased two more spots from last year that would be awesome. Even if there were 400 spots there would still be not enough spots to fill with all the THPers looking to get in!

Back