Long time lurker, first time poster. Hello everyone!

just8abug

The gene pool could use a little Clorox
Reaction score
Handicap
I've been reading threads here for quite some time and finally got tired of not being able to see pictures in the "for sale" forum!
From Omaha, NE. Still have my original set of Jack Nicholas Golden Bears I bought new in 1980. Yup, I'm getting up there (53) and talk about an UNFORGIVING set of woods and irons! A sweet spot as big as your pinky fingernail. I stopped playing for about 10 years but picked up the game again in 2009. Currently a 12 HDC.
I must say that this site has given me great pleasure and insight into the game of golf. I check in daily and am still trying to decide if I love or hate the deal of the day forum! I have replaced every club in my bag the last 3 years. It has helped me save (and spend) a bunch of money! There is NO better site for this wonderful, yet oh so challenging, game of golf. The insight from members, testing forums, general knowledge of the game, contests, events and sponsors are first rate! I am looking forward to chatting and contributing where I can.
So here I am, bearing my keystrokes and wishing you all a few strokes less on your next round!

PS. If you are wondering about my screen name, I grew up riding motorcycles :)

Welcome to THP, glad to have you join us!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Nebraskan (Lincoln). Happy to have you on the site, there are a few of us Nebraskans around; if you ever want to try and get together for a round, don't hesitate to post. There is nothing better than golfing with THPers.

welcome!

Welcome to thp.

Thanks and I'll keep that in mind. I do get to Lincoln and golf quite a bit. My g-friend lives there and golfs as well.

WELCOME!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to thp

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, go huskers

Welcome bug buddy! :golf2:

:welcome: