What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a7ypyre.jpg

Callaway Dark Chrome Forged 54* and 58* wedges for $52.49 and $44.79 (outlet price plus 40% off!!). Plus I traded my worn Trusty Rustys and got $60 in trade, so total with shipping was $47.23 for the pair. One was still in plastic, the other was new just no plastic.

Tapa tapa tapa

2a7ypyre.jpg

Callaway Dark Chrome Forged 54* and 58* wedges for $52.49 and $44.79 (outlet price plus 40% off!!). Plus I traded my worn Trusty Rustys and got $60 in trade, so total with shipping was $47.23 for the pair. One was still in plastic, the other was new just no plastic.

Tapa tapa tapa

great wedges!

Ogio Vapor Stand Bag off the bay for song! I know this is kinda lame, but I've always wanted a bag with one of these organizer tops:

vapor.jpg

Bought some Faaslite 2.0 in grenadine

This is the exact bag I have. I've tried several times to replace it with a "better" one, but have yet to find one that organizes clubs as well as the Woode top does.

Ogio Vapor Stand Bag off the bay for song! I know this is kinda lame, but I've always wanted a bag with one of these organizer tops:

vapor.jpg

vapor.jpg

D, that is still to this day my favorite organizing setup in a bag and it isn't even close.

I keep thinking I made a mistake buying the Faas Lite and not the Faas Lite Mesh.... stupid wet conditions here made me stay away from the mesh.

ordered a Bag Boy 4-wheel cart for my wife. $50 off the original price, then an extra $15 off, so made it a deal I couldn't refuse.

Grabbed a Caddytrek 4 Wheel one-click collapsible push cart from Costco.com. More walking in my future.

oos350-100106467-847__6.jpg
oos350-100106467-847__4.jpg

This beauty showed up
ety2a8es.jpg

I picked up a TM R11s 3-wood from Callaway preowned. Condition said average, but I was kind of disappointed at the horrendous sky marks on the club - but it fit the "average" condition criteria so I have no issue with Callaway. I replaced the grip with a GP mid-size, and used it for my last two rounds, and despite its beat up looks, it performs VERY well. It will stay in the bag for now, but will eventually be replaced by a TM Mini Driver (14 degrees) when the price drops.

I picked up a TM R11s 3-wood from Callaway preowned. Condition said average, but I was kind of disappointed at the horrendous sky marks on the club - but it fit the "average" condition criteria so I have no issue with Callaway. I replaced the grip with a GP mid-size, and used it for my last two rounds, and despite its beat up looks, it performs VERY well. It will stay in the bag for now, but will eventually be replaced by a TM Mini Driver (14 degrees) when the price drops.

I have had luck removing sky marks with a Mr Clean magic eraser. Might give it a try.

Just picked up some Adidas ATV Tour 360 ATV M1's. Red and White. Very nice.

My green and black THP towels showed up today! Just in time to show them off on Friday!

Paid for my J40 CB 6 iron to be re-shafted with a KBS Tour 90 (MC Shaft) and didn't buy it today, but my new Puma shirt came in from Golf Locker!

When a club performs well, they become beauty marks!

Tour Preferred X balls, a dozen. I forgot that my shop has a bonus thing, got 75% off the price :)

Cobra Bio Cell in green. I didn't need it but had to have it when they went on sale. Also, a Never Compromise, Connoisseur - Perfecto. The sale price last week was to good to pass up. should be here today and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks and feels in person.

I picked up 10 white Black Widow grips from Dicks last night. Cant beat $0.99 a pop. Also got a 1.0 Super Stroke in Silver and Black that went on a old school Bullseye.

I picked up 10 white Black Widow grips from Dicks last night. Cant beat $0.99 a pop. Also got a 1.0 Super Stroke in Silver and Black that went on a old school Bullseye.

Looking forward to hearing thoughts on the BW grips. I see that $.99 deal and I am always intrigued.

Looking forward to hearing thoughts on the BW grips. I see that $.99 deal and I am always intrigued.

I like them.... for a 99c grip. I have about 20 of them kicking around that I throw on when I sell clubs as a cheap new grip.

I like them.... for a 99c grip. I have about 20 of them kicking around that I throw on when I sell clubs as a cheap new grip.

nit a bad Idea, I always put one of whatever I am playing

Took advantage of the Lamkin UTx B1G1 free deal and stocked up.

Thp towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back