The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

It's officially Grandaddy 2 season! Who are gonna be the lucky THPers to go to battle in CA?! I'm excited to find out.

Nice video. You can hear a little excitement in his voice and if Harry is one thing he is 100% real. Can't imagine what is coming for the lucky eight this time around.

One of the best events to come along. Looking forward to the contest beginning as Jman's team gets assembled

If you dont want in this event you have no pulse. THP and Callaway always go big so expect this to be unreal.

And outside of the Albatross Club Membership...Its completely free. Including airfare.

Nice video. You can hear a little excitement in his voice and if Harry is one thing he is 100% real. Can't imagine what is coming for the lucky eight this time around.

This is something I dont think most realize. What you see is what you get.

And so it begins! Team THP will be out for revenge this year, hoping I have a chance to redeem myself.

I'm pumped for a shot to join Team THP! This will be here before we know it!

It's hard to imagine that the Grandaddy can be better than it was last year -- until you realize that Callaway and THP are behind it. I cannot imagine what is in store for this event. The possibilities are endless.

I cannot wait for the contests to start, and I'll be trying my best to get back into the Grandaddy.

And outside of the Albatross Club Membership...Its completely free. Including airfare.

This is something I dont think most realize. What you see is what you get.

I just assumed he was a character b/c of his job, but that's the guy right there. No different in person.

This is a too cool event! :bananadance: Everybody get ya big boy pants on and get ready to take some zoo crewers to the woodshed. :deadhorse:.

I just assumed he was a character b/c of his job, but that's the guy right there. No different in person.

Yep. Still one of my favorite and lasting memories from being out there. Harry (and the rest of the ZooCrew) are as genuine and down to earth as it gets.

It's hard to imagine that the Grandaddy can be better than it was last year -- until you realize that Callaway and THP are behind it. I cannot imagine what is in store for this event. The possibilities are endless.

I cannot wait for the contests to start, and I'll be trying my best to get back into the Grandaddy.

Hearing you talk about last year's version was like how I talked about the Morgan Cup in the past. This would be an unforgettable experience, hope I'm lucky enough to snag one of the spots.

Practice and playing every shot with purpose and attitude. Putting in the work to tame the #ZooCrew.

This morning, a reset button was hit!
I feel bad for the #ZooCrew, because frankly, if I get in they may have to change their name to the #WhoCrew!

Time to stop talking about it and start being about it!

Sounds like the schedules are clear for everyone for this one, lets get the contests rolling!

I know there are a lot of people that met a few members of the Zoo Crew at #TheKing that heard a lot about this one as well. They were motivated at the chance.

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to THP and Callaway for allowing us internet golfers to partake in such an event. An entry into this grand event would mean so much to me and I would forever be thankful until the end of time.

I know there are a lot of people that met a few members of the Zoo Crew at #TheKing that heard a lot about this one as well. They were motivated at the chance.

Lets be honest, how could anyone not be motivated for this event. There is just so much awesome going on here from the free trip, to meeting the #ZooCrew on their home turf, tour of the facility, golf at an amazing venue (regardless of where it ends up being) and getting revenge for THP.

Last year's Grandaddy was great to follow along with, I can't wait to see what's in store for this year's!

Lets be honest, how could anyone not be motivated for this event. There is just so much awesome going on here from the free trip, to meeting the #ZooCrew on their home turf, tour of the facility, golf at an amazing venue (regardless of where it ends up being) and getting revenge for THP.

And that is only what people know about.
There is a whole lot more coming to the lucky 8 as well...

Bring on the contests!

And that is only what people know about.
There is a whole lot more coming to the lucky 8 as well...

To me, this really is a trip of a lifetime and if it wasnt free, I would still do everything I could to get into it. For anyone that doesnt believe JB about how awesome it was, talk to the guys from last year. Go back and read the Grandaddy thread and the recaps. Something extremely special went on out there and the fact that Callaway is not only willing to do this again but are actually excited to do it should speak volumes.

THP is looking to redeem themselves this year with a 'W' and by the looks of the interests, they're going to have a solid squad of players this year to make it happen!

Better than last year....that's just amazing! Can't wait to try my best at getting in.

You're not kidding hoss! Those Callaway guys are top gun and the effort they put into making their part of an event special is second to none :clapp:

i cannot even imagine the nerves on the teebox for this one...but best way to calm them is to be prepared as possible. In training already in case i get the opportunity!

I love hearing you guys talk about last year, and then to hear you guys and JB talk about next year being better, yowza. After dropping out of #TheKing my motivation is at an all time high to get into this thing.

Back