The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

What's not to get excited about for this event?

1. Experience all that Callaway has to offer first hand.

2. The equipment tie-ins are obviously are great. However just learning and being fit by those so closely associated to it is amazing.

3. Tee it up with the great members here at THP

4. Put the zoo crew in their place :)

I've got this thing on my calendar just hoping this dream experience could come true.

2. The equipment tie-ins are obviously are great. However just learning and being fit by those so closely associated to it is amazing.

Just a heads up, there has not been any mention of equipment at this time.

What a great event to follow along with last year. Ready to try my luck for this one.

Well nevermind anything I said earlier. I'm out #JustInItForFreeStuff :alien:

Apologies. Was actually trying to downplay any potential equipment involvement like there was last year. Need more sleep, or more coffee.

Like I attempted to say, just learning and potentially even getting fit while there by those so closely associated to it would be priceless to a "golf nerd" like me as Hashtag puts it.

Last edited:
In honor of today's posted announcement, I'm wearing one of the Grandaddy shirts.
e8upyry4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got such a huge smile on my face as soon as I saw this thread this morning.

Let #TheDos begin..... so much awesome is sure to follow!

Harry is always dressed so dapper. Zoocrew is ready and riding winning high. It's up to Team THP to strike early to dull that confidence

#OneCollarOut

Well nevermind anything I said earlier. I'm out #JustInItForFreeStuff :alien:

This. I would play in this event even if it was with hickory shafts and feathery's. Just to be a part of something so large in scope. Everything else is gravy. Especially with Captain Jman leading us to victory.

In honor of today's posted announcement, I'm wearing one of the Grandaddy shirts.
e8upyry4.jpg

#pimpin

#ZooCrew Grandaddy Dos win?
:nono:

For as "real" as the #zoocrew comes off through their interactions on twitter, THP and youtube, they are twice as real in person. Such awesome awesome dudes.

Unfortunately for them, they peaked last year. They hit their glass ceiling (or door if you're Sabella).

Equipment or not, just hearing Harry say that G2 will be even better than G1, you know it will be mind blowing. Getting to play with the Zoo Crew and THPers at some world class course like the Hideaway is enough to make that the #1 event of the year. I can't wait for the contests to start. I really hope that I am lucky enough to get in.

To be honest, I really thought Harry's intro video would have been more like this

Yes! I'm so ready for #TheGrandaddy! Callaway doesn't do anything small, and everyone is in for a treat.

With Captain JMan, and the rest of the THPers, we'll put up a fight like nothing the #zoocrew have ever seen! Every swing you take leads to an epic performance in California!

For as "real" as the #zoocrew comes off through their interactions on twitter, THP and youtube, they are twice as real in person. Such awesome awesome dudes.

Unfortunately for them, they peaked last year. They hit their glass ceiling (or door if you're Sabella).

I concur. With all the talk, they are continuing to fly closer and closer to the sun and we all know what happened to Icarus. :beat-up:

I might have missed it, but have the dates been set?

It is crazy to think that this years event could topple last years event but I am sure they mean every word they say. Cannot wait to try and get in on this one and help guide THP to victory!

I'm not ready to be a Grandaddy, but sure as heck want to be in this one!

It is crazy to think that this years event could topple last years event but I am sure they mean every word they say. Cannot wait to try and get in on this one and help guide THP to victory!

Everyone must get a puppy -- or a pony!

Or a pony carrying a puppy. The possibilities are endless.

The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

These guys are so going down. Going to be one of the worst beat downs on a golf course ever. Wouldn't surprise me if the zoo crew never wanted to play golf again after this is all over

Nothing other than December as of now.

Thanks. I'm really hoping that it's not the first week of December as that rules me out from the get-go.

Either way team THP will have my full support.

Grandaddy Uno will always be the original, and for obvious reasons always be close to my heart. When I think back to the preparation and lead up to the event it makes me feel happy. A rush of emotions come over a guy when he thinks about what he did to get ready and compete in the event, and it is something I will remember for the rest of my life. My 7 other THP brothers, the #zoocrew, amazing golf, and even better company. That event made me look at golf in a whole new light. It gave me massive amounts of respect for the people that make up Callaway. They are some of the most genuine, sincere people I have ever had the privilege of meeting, and I truly mean that.

When Harry says #thedos will top the first, I have no doubt. The first one was amazing, but with Callaway and THP you better believe it will be better. I am ready to bring it for these contests. I am ready for #thedos and I hope all of you are too.

Get ready and stay sharp, I guarantee you the #Zoocrew is.

Back