Lamkin Father's Day Promotion - Buy One Get One FREE!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Buy any UTx grip and get a second of equal of lesser value for FREE!

Promotion runs from 6/5 to 6/22 and is available at participating retail locations/websites or through ordering direct from Lamkin. For the full list of participating retailers, visit http://www.lamkingrips.com/utx-promotion.

Limit of 15 free grips per customer.

Installation not included.

This is a great gift opportunity for Father’s Day. Buy a set for dad and keep a set for yourself!

I saw this earlier this morning, might have to try these out for basically half off.

Awesome gesture from Lamkin. May just have to take advantage of this deal!

I'm certainly going to take advantage of this. Just so happens I have some irons and wedges that need to changed from TV.

Wow. That's one heck of a deal. I might have to go ahead and stock up on my favorite grip.

You can't go wrong with this promotion. Basically 2 for 1 and at the same time getting some stellar grips.

Seems like a good time as any to give these a try !

I saw this earlier this morning, might have to try these out for basically half off.

When I received mine, I had my doubts. It just looked like a soft rubber grip with not much going on...but I was dead wrong. I put them on all my woods first as a sort of test (+2 wraps) and could NOT be happier with them. I don't use a glove and haven't had any problems; no, Mikey, not even when I was sweating like mad at 9AM in Indy.

This works out nice, I need new grips but also want new irons. The sale will make the decision to hold onto my current clubs much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a really good deal. I can't seem to figure out how to order directly from Lamkin though, not seeing a shopping section on their site.

I have been wanting to try these out. With this deal now is the time

Perfect!! I have been looking for a good deal on some grips. Why couldn't this have been going on Yesterday when I was already at GS!? LOL

In for this. I needed a gift for my dad.

Just may need to pick up some grips with this awesome promo

I'm definitely jumping on this. One thing I definitely have too many of--brand new grips sitting in boxes. But hey...you can never have enough!

This is a really good deal. I can't seem to figure out how to order directly from Lamkin though, not seeing a shopping section on their site.

says this on the promo page for them

[h=3]OR ORDER DIRECTLY FROM LAMKIN GRIPS AT 1-800-642-7755[/h]

Very good deal there

Bought a new set of shafts for my irons, this will work out perfectly!

I am definitely taking advantage of this, since I need to regrip in the next couple months and I've been really curious to try these out! Will have to see if my dad needs new grips as well :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well, if I can find some black grips that will seal this deal

This is a good deal, May have to stock up on some UTXs

Very nice promotion. I think I may grab a few and check them out. Love the blue.

Got an email from Golf Works with this sale....tempted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I put a couple on some clubs and have really like them... might have to pick some up to regrip my irons... between these and the I-Lines at this point, but now at $5.00/grip for the UTX it is looking like UTX for me!

Back