The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Niteowl and I should be driving into Nashville no later than 2pm on Friday possibly earlier.

Made some new travel plans with my boys Dan and Andy!! 6 days and I'll be on the road!!

1 week from right now I will be at the airport. Today is last day of work prior to SeeMore event.

This really should be in the HHJJ thread!

My last work day was yesterday!! Start vacation with some golf in AZ, and finish it off with style @ SeeMore!

Can I join Team Albatross on the way down there??? I think swinging through illinois is the correct direction right LOL....
Made some new travel plans with my boys Dan and Andy!! 6 days and I'll be on the road!!

Having to withdrawal from this event just gets worse and worse all the time...

Need to just avoid the thread until August.

Having to withdrawal from this event just gets worse and worse all the time...

Need to just avoid the thread until August.

I feel your pain - exactly how I felt not getting in to begin with - just couldn't follow the thread for a while. I wish everyone could do this one!

Team Albatross Road Trip!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Team Albatross Road Trip!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Woot woot! 4 Albatross teammates getting the best putting instruction in the world from the best putter company in the world? Look out!

Heck yea!!!. AFter this Jimmy you going to start seeing some 60 numbers I believe.. :)
Woot woot! 4 Albatross teammates getting the best putting instruction in the world from the best putter company in the world? Look out!

Heck yea!!!. AFter this Jimmy you going to start seeing some 60 numbers I believe.. :)

Hell I'll take low 70's!!

I am so jealous of you guys, this is one event I really wanted to go to....heck I will be in Nashville for work next Saturday

I'm so freaking excited about this, we are Soooooo Close.

SEEMORE!?!? Yussssss!

You guys are going to have an absolute blast. So sad I had to back out, but what can ya do.

SEEMORE!?!? Yussssss!

Remember when we discussed an unofficial visit? Crazy that we have this opportunity now. I've got no idea what to expect except a very fun time.

Remember when we discussed an unofficial visit? Crazy that we have this opportunity now. I've got no idea what to expect except a very fun time.

I can't wait to see what you go home with :alien:

Haha, will be a surprise to both of us...I'm certain of that.

I plan on being a terrible influence. You've been warned.

Dont know if I will leave with a new putter or not. :( This wedding has me spread thin. Its pretty stressful at times. But I will be going to de-stress and have a good time.

How many putters you bringing with you Jman to Tennessee??

SEEMORE!?!? Yussssss!

How many putters you bringing with you Jman to Tennessee??

One. All I need.

Coming home with more though. Of course.

which one for me?

Mmmmmmnone. Backer outer. :alien;

At least a mfgp2 pr Tri sole coming back to ok though.

Mmmmmmnone. Backer outer. :alien;

At least a mfgp2 pr Tri sole coming back to ok though.

ugh I'm so ashamed of myself for that. But I was told Team THP needed me. Though I think that was Hawk just trying to play to my ego.

ugh I'm so ashamed of myself for that. But I was told Team THP needed me. Though I think that was Hawk just trying to play to my ego.

And as we have discussed we had other options

Back