The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Oh for the waiting list. Woke up this morning to a message from GG saying a spot had opened up. I was ecstatic to get the message this morning, but then started feeling that somebody that had signed up was not going to be able to attend. Had to do a little maneuvering with my schedule, but am now paid up and will see everybody in TN on Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Oh for the waiting list. Woke up this morning to a message from GG saying a spot had opened up. I was ecstatic to get the message this morning, but then started feeling that somebody that had signed up was not going to be able to attend. Had to do a little maneuvering with my schedule, but am now paid up and will see everybody in TN on Friday.

Welcome to the jungle

Glad to see the waiting list worked for you!

Congrats on getting a spot Doc! Look forward to seeing you in Tenn!

Congrats Doc. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Doc. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Congrats DOC. It'll be great to see you there next weekend.

Welcome aboard Doc, you are going to love this event. I know I am.

I really hate someone had to drop so close to the event, I hope nothing is seriously wrong.

Congrats Doc. Knowing who had to back out last minute I'd guess you and I were gunna be roommates. Hope you can deal with a Rickie wannabe!

Wow, welcome to the fun Doc. I wonder if this is some kind of record number of guys who made it in via wait list? Been several to be sure! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

JM

Congrats!!! Can't wait to mee ya down there.

Congrats on getting in Doc and THANK YOU for being available last minute and keeping this event full.

congrats on getting in Doc.

Heck yeah Dan!!!! I am ready to get my putter fix on!!! Really looking forward to knowing how I can improve with putter and be showed. This is going to be a great weekend.
Absolutely crazy to me that we're only a couple days away from this.

SeeMore HQ. THP friends. Awesomeness.

Troy??? V.Man???

Heck to the yes! This is going to be a blast, SO looking forward to this one for SO long.

The pairings look great. A blast will be had by all

Looking forward to this one. I admittedly don't know much about SeeMore, so it will be cool to see what you guys experience and learn a little bit.

Liking the pairs!! Two days with THP greats Canadan(Sat) and Nate(Sunday)... Can't wait for those rounds guys...

Looking great Morgan! One vaca is coming to an end and this one will be starting in 4 days!!

If there is any silver lining at all in having to back out of the event, it is reading how excited you are to take the spot. Enjoy the heck out of it Doc.

Pairings look great! I have AMart to carry me on Sturday and Canadan to carry me on Sunday!

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Liking the pairs!! Two days with THP greats Canadan(Sat) and Nate(Sunday)... Can't wait for those rounds guys...

Looking forward to it!! We have MC goodies to talk about!!

Back