Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I know the unknown is driving you guys crazy, but it is so cool that you all have surprises like this in store. I love it when the companies are able to offer the latest and greatest, and it's exactly why getting the equipment at Staff Sponsor Day and not before was such a neat change.

It really is awesome. Totally agree bro. My kind just won't stop wondering ha

I was able to keep myself busy enough last night not to sit around freaking out about this, but my willpower is weakening.

I was able to keep myself busy enough last night not to sit around freaking out about this, but my willpower is weakening.

Still google translating?

Ha! I never had any!

they are really impressive, most like all cleveland products IMO, they let the performances speak, not the looks.

by far the easiest FW I have ever hit.

Again, to me this speaks volumes.

Yea, fairway woods will be interesting. If there was a choice between something with a shallower face and the 588, I'd probably lean towards the shallower face for use off the turf. At least in the higher lofts.

Yea, fairway woods will be interesting. If there was a choice between something with a shallower face and the 588, I'd probably lean towards the shallower face for use off the turf. At least in the higher lofts.

This is my question as well. I have hit the 588 driver and FW and liked them quite a bit. The draw of something newer and different however is OH SO HARD TO AVOID.

If I had to guess. New players irons and forged players irons srixon branded. What time should I be checking back? Speaking of cleveland srixon NC. My new NC milled connoisseur perfecto should be here today. Hope it sticks around.

This is my question as well. I have hit the 588 driver and FW and liked them quite a bit. The draw of something newer and different however is OH SO HARD TO AVOID.

LOL. I won't have any qualms going completely new/untested if it looks like the specs/build fit my eye. Driver without question.

Maybe I can see a new srixon branded driver as well. I see hawk still gaming a dinero tycoon; makes me excited to try out the connoisseur tonight.

LOL. I won't have any qualms going completely new/untested if it looks like the specs/build fit my eye. Driver without question.

Love the Tycoon and have played it off and on since 2012. I moved back to it in anticipation of playing something similar this year in the event. Cleveland has the HB7, which is basically an identical shape. I suspect you're going to really enjoy that new putter, especially at the crazy low price they are out there for!

If that driver is on tap I will be pretty pleased. 5 series seems to be a 460cc head in the past, and the weight screws appear to offer some trajectory manipulation. Big question will be lofts available.

If that driver is on tap I will be pretty pleased. 5 series seems to be a 460cc head in the past, and the weight screws appear to offer some trajectory manipulation. Big question will be lofts available.

12* could be heavenly

You got that right.

Don't forget about XXIO...they and Srixon go hand in hand...

Boy I missed a bunch in here! I'm very anxious to see what is going down for you guys.

I wouldn't have finger nails left if I was with you all. It was hard enough waiting as long as we did on TM. You all will be blown away no doubt

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I wouldn't have finger nails left if I was with you all. It was hard enough waiting as long as we did on TM. You all will be blown away no doubt

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Each passing hour .....

I cant wait to see what is in store for you guys!

I still havent hit those, kind of lame of me
...and it's not like we didn't play 18 holes together in Indy. That 588 3w is what I kept drop-kicking--230 yards to the center of the fairway.

Like you I prefer a shallower face FW, but I have had no issues hitting the 588 off the deck. Last night I hit that 3w twice off the deck: on the 1st hole from the fairway 245 yards away and the ball ended up on the left fringe. Then on 9 I pulled it from 260 as the ball was sitting up in the left rough, and hit that to about 4 paces short of the green on the apron.

I just think this 588 is stupid easy to hit from anywhere. As MPLefty alluded to above, I couldn't be any more excited about the thought of a new line coming, but not using this 588 line of fairways has me a bit...cautious.

I think my F5 button is broken! No matter when it happens--it will be worth the wait I am sure. Cleveland/Srixon just rocks!

Not sure I'd take "soon" as today

Back