The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Weirdest thing, it doesn't work on our phones, tried clearing cache and even used a different browser.

hey Ricky, like my new avatar?

hey Ricky, like my new avatar?

Geez. Mr. Fowler spells his name Rickie. Just because you closed and he doesn't, does not mean you have to rub it in. :angel:

Should I put both of mine in my avatar?

:alien:

Looks good Mike.

haha, was trying to get a laugh or at least divert's Ricky's rough run at home

#failed

haha, was trying to get a laugh or at least divert's Ricky's rough run at home

#failed

I laughed, you did succeed my friend. It was the first thin I saw when I got on tapa, it was a chuckle followed by hating you bahahaha

I laughed, you did succeed my friend. It was the first thin I saw when I got on tapa, it was a chuckle followed by hating you bahahaha

Hahaha, I'll have to conjure up something good for July with it being MC month

I think cooled seats are a must in my next vehicle.

Cause it gets warm outside for 45 days out of the year up there?

But it would be really nice on those days.

What car did you use them in? I love the idea but have never found any that really work.

The 7Series BMW has them, they are noice.

What car did you use them in? I love the idea but have never found any that really work.

Borrowing my parents Tahoe for the weekend. Even on the low setting they are cold.

I just signed up for a class, 'The art of the back pedal'. I need to perfect this move, it seems to be pretty popular

I just signed up for a class, 'The art of the back pedal'. I need to perfect this move, it seems to be pretty popular
Tadashi, I took it to PM because I purposely didn't want this to blow up into anything public and cause JB and GG any grief. Your thinly veiled backhanded post (the one I just quoted) isn't appreciated. I stand by what I said publicly and to you in the PM, so there isn't any backpedaling. I had hoped to avoid this drama ... I said my piece, you replied with yours ... it could have easily remained that way. I still believe it can be resolved without any further nonsense.

Tadashi, I took it to PM because I purposely didn't want this to blow up into anything public and cause JB and GG any grief. Your thinly veiled backhanded post (the one I just quoted) isn't appreciated. I stand by what I said publicly and to you in the PM, so there isn't any backpedaling. I had hoped to avoid this drama ... I said my piece, you replied with yours ... it could have easily remained that way. I still believe it can be resolved without any further nonsense.

First off contrary to what you may think my life doesn't revolve around you. My comment had nothing to do with you or our PMs. You spoke your peace and I left it at that. Trust me I don't need to hide behind hidden meanings, I'll tell you how I feel. So get your facts straight and I line before you come at me.

debating if I go play this morning I am up and the schedule is clear what say you my internet friends

I played was not my best or near it but I learned some things today and that is what counts to me.

First off contrary to what you may think my life doesn't revolve around you. My comment had nothing to do with you or our PMs. You spoke your peace and I left it at that. Trust me I don't need to hide behind hidden meanings, I'll tell you how I feel. So get your facts straight and I line before you come at me.

My apologies.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

I played was not my best or near it but I learned some things today and that is what counts to me.

And hey at least u played..

And hey at least u played..

true nothing like 0800 and walking on the course :banana: I used today as a practice round really working on a few things on the course in the swing doing it on the range isn't any good if I cant do it on the course.

moving over to the practice thread now

true nothing like 0800 and walking on the course :banana: I used today as a practice round really working on a few things on the course in the swing doing it on the range isn't any good if I cant do it on the course.

moving over to the practice thread now

Well there's always 630am at Pipestone. ..was about this time last year

Tee time for tonight. Chilly weather compared to the past couple days, pretty windy, and a course that I have never done well at.....

But hey, it is still golf, and it is something that has been in short supply for me this year so far!

Well there's always 630am at Pipestone. ..was about this time last year

Oh so true I was up early enough for that this morning, but decided coffee and the news would work out well before playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back