Erky

Reaction score
These don't look too bad.

1560378_851526488194234_1530064805776057861_n.png

here are some pics I took at the PGA show this year.

unuzuvad.jpg

myqete9e.jpg

uruby8uh.jpg

not terrible but not stunning either, I could do the white ones, grey ones just don't do it

I don't hate them but don't love them either

Terrible. Looks like a Sketchers designed shoe

Pretty fugly imo. Ogio makes nice stuff tho so maybe in the future they will have something better

Not the worst golf shoe I have seen for sure.

They do have that Skechers look to them.

I went to their site. They are ok but at $179.00 they are a closeout waiting to happen.The logo kinda makes you think of Oakley. Their travel bags and stand bags are nice.

For me, I just think they're ugly, and I actually like quite a few shoes people hate.

Those are pretty bad, Skechers was my first thought also.

Not a huge fan of these, but if the comfort is there and the price is right...ya never know.

They look like mountain biking shoes or something. Definitely not a fan of these.

Most of 'em look like a hiking/sketchers lol. The white one on the first pic is allright, if the comfort feels good, I'm up for it.

The gray one looks pretty good. I am a fan of Ogio, but some of these are not what I expected to see.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I guess if we were think like a buyer in a shop you would have to say,,,ok what is your point of difference. Then you would look at the brands you carry and if there is not one you want to throw out then this is not going to happen. Except on ebay, Amazon, and their own website. That may be enough to make it profitable.It is expensive to open up molds to build shoes in the Orient.Just finding a factory you trust to make your goods is hard when you are new to the shoe business. They have made a significant investment already.I hope they sell enough to at least break even.

Do not like

I will leave these for somebody else to enjoy

Absolutely horrendous. Whatever designer and marketing people that approved this should be fired.

In an already fairly competitive market, these are gonna sell very very poorly.....with the exception being the few Ogio fanatics that will buy anything.

Absolutely horrendous. Whatever designer and marketing people that approved this should be fired.

In an already fairly competitive market, these are gonna sell very very poorly.....with the exception being the few Ogio fanatics that will buy anything.

Ogio has fanatics?

Lol, these are uglay

Stick to what you do best, bags. Those shoes give ugly shoes a bad name

Terrible. Looks like a Sketchers designed shoe

I thought the same thing- Skechers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back