The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all day at the water park yesterday & too many beers last night, I'm up way too freaking early.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a good rant I think. :bulgy-eyes: Our master bathroom is totally gutted and waiting for the contractor to come back tomorrow to start putting it back together. Monday our kitchen will be totally gutted and we will be out of a kitchen for a few days until new cabinets, appliances, floor etc. is put back together. I feel like a gypsy these days but the end result will be awesome.

I think I got Josh's cold. : (

I feel terrible but to be fair, blame coers and whatever odd infection he was carrying.

Good news for you us that I am only home for like 3 days before I have to hit the road to Nashville.

Woke up early to start doing laundry. A self tapping valve for a fridge water pipe on one of our water pipes (that I didn't know what it was until this morning) was dripping.

This thing has been on my water pipe for 7 years, not knowing what it was, with the hose coming off it sitting atop my furnace. Nevertheless a repair was needed to eliminate this valve.

What a freeking mess. But at least it is finished.

This flight from MSP back home is crazy bumpy.

This flight from MSP back home is crazy bumpy.

I haven't flown a ton of times but I remember having a crazy bumpy flight awhile back and it scared the crap outta me Lol. I'm better on the ground

Nah its nothing like that in this case. Or maybe I'm just used to flying. I'm trying to work and right now that involves putting together a couple of charts. Each time I'm drawing on the screen it Gets bumpy and messes me up.

Which is crazy because its such a glorious place weather wise. ; )

Hadn't had rain in a week or so til you brought coersitis to us all

Well I didn't get to play golf today and Jen didn't get to do the Race for Life due to some scumbag slashing 2 tyres on my car and 2 tyres on her car......we have had the police out this afternoon and they have made some enquiries but it is difficult to prove who it might have been despite suspicions but they are going to do some more work

So our morning was spent trying to get this all sorted (thanks to a neighbour who gave me a lift to take a couple of the wheels for replacement tyres) and we are now £230 out of pocket to have it all sorted

Unsurprisingly Jen was upset about it (only our cars were targeted) but I am more annoyed than anything as it is another expense we didn't need

Well I didn't get to play golf today and Jen didn't get to do the Race for Life due to some scumbag slashing 2 tyres on my car and 2 tyres on her car......we have had the police out this afternoon and they have made some enquiries but it is difficult to prove who it might have been despite suspicions but they are going to do some more work

So our morning was spent trying to get this all sorted (thanks to a neighbour who gave me a lift to take a couple of the wheels for replacement tyres) and we are now £230 out of pocket to have it all sorted

Unsurprisingly Jen was upset about it (only our cars were targeted) but I am more annoyed than anything as it is another expense we didn't need

Wow that id annnoying, did you piss someone off?

My throat feels like sandpaper.

Seems to be going around. I feel I will be in the same boat after taking care of my wife and daughter. It's a travel week and I don't want to get sick.

Wow that id annnoying, did you piss someone off?

If we had I could understand it but we live in a quiet street - the police have suspicions but without evidence they can't prove it

Really really really annoyed with Cleveland Classic Custom headcover... getting to be a big PITA.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Really really really annoyed with Cleveland Classic Custom headcover... getting to be a big PITA.....

I think its the same (or similar) to the Cleveland Classic and I've never had a problem. Whats wrong with it?

Putting it on.. its the old school style which I like but putting it on is a pain.. gotta pull it on slow or it gets hung up.

Of course the transmission in our suv is acting up today after spending 850 on tires and brakes 48 hours ago...Eff me

Make sure the tires they put on it match the placard on the door.

Yeah it's a transmission issues that had occurred off and on the last 16 months, supposed to have been fixed 2 months ago.

I took it for a spin no issues but will have to keep an eye on it

So my wife discovered a very active leak in the ceiling of our home. I was extremely confused at first of where the water was coming from. Crawled up in the attic and discovered it was the drain line coming from the Ac. The line had previously run down from the eaves, but the painters tore it down when they painted the exterior of the house. The pipe was 4 inches from making it to the eaves and not dumping all over my ceiling.

I extended the pipe, so no more water in the house, we caught it before it damaged the floors. We have a 2x2 piece of drywall missing in the ceiling, but other than that it should just be paint. The good news is we have a good relationship with the painter and we send him a lot of customers, so my gut is he will cover the repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back