What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I was about to buy the big Bertha stand bag when I saw this.

Lovin the bag Mike. Fantastic.

Made the plunge...

i20 lob wedge
Blue Bio Cell
Golf lesson

Dozen b330 and a couple club brushes

This
Spoiler
1028527-aad.jpg

This
Spoiler
1025188-abe.jpg

And this
Spoiler
1026901-aak.jpg

Green fee ($18) & ball marker ($2). A well spent $20

Went to Dick's to take advantage of a buy 2 dozen get one free of Q-Stars. When the clerk rang it up it somehow came out to $12 a dozen. No argument from me!

Hybrid and a wedge

Wtf? What where?

The bay, half price. Almost was able to give you your driver back, but got swooped at the end.

I got in on that email too. Those were some good deals. I went with both white and black in the Ashworth shorts and one of the blue Ashworth polos.

Just bought me a tour edge exotics beta 17* hybrid to try and replace my 5 wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 doz 2014 W/S FG Tour's off of Academy closeout, couldn't resist, I really enjoy the hell out of this golf ball.

Headcover for the RFE 3 wood I received over the weekend.

White fitted tour preferred SLDR hat

I picked up a pair of Adidas golf shoes for my daughter and a pair of FJ lopro golf shoes for my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought myself a new driver, picked up a Taylormade R1 with an aldila TP rip phenom 65g stiff shaft. Got it for 135 bucks, no head cover though!!! trying to find one for it now haha

Box of Chrome+ from Dicks for 13 bucks with a $10 off coupon on top of the 25% off sale going on.

Got my Dad a dozen Hex Chrome balls for father's day. Also got myself some alignment sticks and a wind cheater blue / white umbrella.

Tap tap taparoo

Plane ticket for the Bear Trap in September. Got a smoking deal at 184 round trip. Now I just need to figure out how to pack a staff bag.

A dozen Callaway SS, in yellow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally bought some gray golf shorts. No more pants for this guy until I gets rather cold out.

Bought a dozen SR2's. Can't argue with 25% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back