The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

15 putts last night (9 holes) first time out with my black carbon PTM1. The ball just rolls and feels incredible off the face. So am I pumped for a little SPi next weekend...? YOU BET.

Heading home after working all week in Ironton, Oh. Now officially on vacation! Really looking forward to going to SeeMore! Johnny mojo and I are heAding out Thursday. Picking a couple of THPers Friday morning! Going to be FUN!

No golf for me this weekend so the clubs are scrubbed and packed. Still need to pick up a box of balls (box and a half should get me through Sat). Man I'm looking forward to this!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Quick bump here...this thread is waaaaaaay too quiet for this event being less than a week away

Agreed! Still no word on what is going on Friday, if anything?

Clubs cleaned, gear packed, clothes almost packed as soon as laundry finishes. I would say that I am READY for the extravaganza!!!

Clubs cleaned, gear packed, clothes almost packed as soon as laundry finishes. I would say that I am READY for the extravaganza!!!
Rest that shoulder buddy, you will be wanting to play each day this weekend.

Rest that shoulder buddy, you will be wanting to play each day this weekend.

That is why I haven't swung any in 3 weeks. Probably won't be pretty with like 3 rounds in the past 2+ months but at least I will be playing with good friends and having a great time!

4 days to go. How many putters are you all bringing?!

I will have my entire stable of 6. Going to take advantage of being able to get lies adjusted on site based on fitting. I feel that 3 are where they need to be and 3 are a little upright although I will see what the experts say.

Planning on bringing only one... But leaving with one extra (or at least an order placed for one).

Think I'm bringing 2 (X2 and Z3C). May change my mind and just bring the X2.

Vacation this week is racking up $$$$$ faster than I can breathe so unsure if I make a purchase there or not.

Just one for me

Four more days and a wake up. Can't wait to hear the plans so we might be able to get a round in on Friday. Would defiantly be willing to leave early friday if I know were doing something. But I can't freaking wait for another THP Event!!!!

There will be a meet and greet by the hotel Friday evening. I would plan on it being sometime between 6:30pm to 7pm to kick off.

Plenty of time for a round and to get cleaned up afterwards! Let the Friday planning begin!!!

That mean we can start making tee times for friday and find a great course??
There will be a meet and greet by the hotel Friday evening. I would plan on it being sometime between 6:30pm to 7pm to kick off.

I hope you all have an incredible time, but I know you will. I look forward to following along next weekend.

That mean we can start making tee times for friday and find a great course??

I cant help with that part, because I am not involved. All I can tell you is that we will have a meet and greet between those times and it will be close to the hotel.

Sounds good, can't wait to see you again and give ya a nice fist bump. Is the THP Van going to make a appearance or are you flying up?
I cant help with that part, because I am not involved. All I can tell you is that we will have a meet and greet between those times and it will be close to the hotel.

Sounds good, can't wait to see you again and give ya a nice fist bump. Is the THP Van going to make a appearance or are you flying up?

THP Tour Van will definitely be there

Back