The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Being that I am posting this from my death bed, I will warn those of catching coersitus. :D
#FistBumpsOnly

Fist bumps forsure!!! Hopefully JonnyMojo doesn't catch it because were sharing a room. I figured you would be feeling better, you sure it wasn't a JucyLucy burger you had this weekend.
Being that I am posting this from my death bed, I will warn those of catching coersitus. :D
#FistBumpsOnly

#FistBumpsOnly

Ha....let's see if he even makes it to the right airport first.

Wet Wipes for everyone?

Ha....let's see if he even makes it to the right airport first.

Wet Wipes for everyone?

Not flying I will be driving down. Along as I got the right address I should be good.

Troy??? V.Man???

Heck to the yes! This is going to be a blast, SO looking forward to this one for SO long.

Heck yeah, excited for the rounds!

Cardinal and night owl...should be fun fellas!

#FistBumpsOnly

You might wanna just give coers an air five :D

Okay boys and girls. This weekend will be the first official event that unveils the #OutingApproved campaign. 2014 events will be more of a trial run with the campaign launching in 2015 with a lot of fun things coming. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves and focus on the fun at hand. This weekend, the THP Tour Van rolls into TN and more specifically SeeMore HQ and you have a chance to become #OutingApproved and win a t-shirt.

There could be a couple of opportunities that sneak into the fray, but the main chance will be a simple objective.
Hit the fairway on the 1st tee with THPers lined up watching you go off.
One rule. You must use a metal wood.

You might see us roaming around the course with a few other chances, but at the kick off event, your big chance, is on the 1st tee box.
Good luck everybody.

If there is any silver lining at all in having to back out of the event, it is reading how excited you are to take the spot. Enjoy the heck out of it Doc.

I hate that you had to back out, but I will definitely enjoy it, been number one event on my list since it was announced and I don't think excited for this opportunity may be a bit of an understatement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Oh for the waiting list. Woke up this morning to a message from GG saying a spot had opened up. I was ecstatic to get the message this morning, but then started feeling that somebody that had signed up was not going to be able to attend. Had to do a little maneuvering with my schedule, but am now paid up and will see everybody in TN on Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Congrats man! See you Friday!

There could be a couple of opportunities that sneak into the fray, but the main chance will be a simple objective.

You might see us roaming around the course with a few other chances, but at the kick off event, your big chance, is on the 1st tee box.
Good luck everybody.

Very cool. Can't wait to hear who completes the task.

Everyone will have a ball at Seemore HD so enjoy their hospitality and the great golf you will play.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Okay boys and girls. This weekend will be the first official event that unveils the #OutingApproved campaign. 2014 events will be more of a trial run with the campaign launching in 2015 with a lot of fun things coming. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves and focus on the fun at hand. This weekend, the THP Tour Van rolls into TN and more specifically SeeMore HQ and you have a chance to become #OutingApproved and win a t-shirt.

Good luck everybody.
Really increasing the pressure for the first tee! I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Really increasing the pressure for the first tee! I like it.

I'm looking forward to topping my Indy effort. Wait, that wasn't a top, that was a bottom groover.. Hmmmm...

I'm looking forward to topping my Indy effort. Wait, that wasn't a top, that was a bottom groover.. Hmmmm...
Looks like I'm going off in the first group and won't get to watch you redeem yourself, shame.

Just go the Mward route and call it a stinger.

Looks like I'm going off in the first group and won't get to watch you redeem yourself, shame.

You'll probably hear about it regardless hahaha!

Just go the Mward route and call it a stinger.

The only thing that shot would have stung would have been my hands in late November.

We will truly have all the pressure as the full group will be watching.... #MustHaveNervesOfSteel

We will truly have all the pressure as the full group will be watching.... #MustHaveNervesOfSteel
I know right! Where's PhillV when you need him?

Good luck everybody.

Sweet!!! I'll be dialing in the driver this week and hit another fairway bomb like I did in Indy. Fingers crossed.

Amart and Bhillin. Cannot wait to meet you both and share this awesome event. Lets do this!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good luck everybody.

Does a driver count, or do I have to use a fairway wood?

Of course. Driver is definitely a metal wood.

I thought so - after I sent it I realized you meant "can't use an iron"

Back